Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

REVIEW : I Love BANILA CO lipstick!! (banila co Kiss Collector Shimmer Stick)

Hi,its time for another review!Last two weeks if I'm not mistaken,I win a fabulous gift from Korea Cosmetics,a facebook fanpage created by some gorgeous Koreans to share the benefit of Korea Cosmetics!After trying for a few times,finally I win!!And what more lucky,this lipstick is even in my top wishlist~!OMG!!I received this lipstick few days ago and it was so awesome!!The peachy orange makes me fell in love after saw it for the first time!This lipstick is from Banila Co latest spring collection which ebay doesn't sell this stuff except Gmarket.I do not familiar with Gmarket since I never buy any stuff from the site because it is so confusing!I wish I could learn more how to shop there!

Okay,let's see what the lip stick looks like!Its is sooo cute!!


Another side of this lipstick..^_^


The leopard print!!So kawai!


The color,(SOR213 Allure).It is peachy orange!Just nice!


The color on my hand.I've tried several parts but my camera didn't seem to catch the color so I try this part and the color shows well.(bad camera,lol)

Pros :
1 -  The color is not orange but peachy type which I love it so much!
2 - It is shimmery!
3 -  Moisturizing!Some lipstick just dried but it is not!
4 - Sweet taste(I'm sure about this but every time I wear this,it has sweet taste.
5 -  Turn my lip color just nice!
6 - Sweet color.
7 -  Nice scent but it is did not smell unless you smell it!lol..
8 - Cute packaging!!

Cons :
Nothing!I love every inch of it!

I would love to have the whole collections coz it seems so promising!Awww..I'm sure to buy this again!Now,whenever I want the natural or sweet looks,I use to bring this along!I don't need to wear any lip base coz it blends so well!

I wanna thanks Korea Cosmetic for giving me this present!I'm so in love with it!!Thanks a lot!

Love Mia xoxo



2 comments:

Anahita said...

thats a gorgeous color!

Mizu said...

yeah..it really is~!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D