Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

REVIEW : Orange Season! (Etude House Moistfull Collagen Balm,Miss Tangerine Cheek Ball Blusher)

Heloooo,i will do another review today!Although my country doesn't have the four season but now in Korea is Orange in trend!Wow,this color choosing can be sweet and sometimes can be dangerous too!There are various of orange,so be careful to choose what suits you!

Anyway,I have 2 products to review now and of course I bought this from ebay coz it was so much cheaper.I enter an auction and I will make sure I win that!hahaxD


Etude House Moistfull Collagen Balm.


It was so pretty right??


The package!They even put the cover to prevent the dust from come in!


I've used this several times!(I forgot to take picture for the sponge,lol)

Actually this balm has nothing to do with the orange season but sine the packaging is orange,then I just put this together..haha

Pros : 
1 -  It gives great coverage!It cover my pimples and blemishes!
2 - Great packaging!Especially the cover thing!
3 - The color suits my skin!
4 - Nice scent.However it fades off.
5 - SPF42/PA++(High SPF yeay!!!!!)
6 - Big enough to last longer!

Cons :
1 -  Only available in one shade.
2 - It feels heavy when put on my skin.
3 - Tends to be oilier faster.

So,this doesn't help to controls your oils coz I've wear this few times.My oils doesn't looks liquidity but the mix of it gives shining looks which makes me looks tanner.


This is Etude House Miss Tangerine Cheek Ball Blusher.Cute isn't it??


The sponge..(awwwwww...cute!!!)

 and the ball which gives orange color...

Do you see the color??its not too bright and gives shimmery looks!
I've wear this for once and it does looks great with the orange color.However,you don't need to apply this a lot of times since it is shimmery.Only use a little amount..

Pros : 
1 - Have sweet smell.
2 - Nice orange color.
3 -  Very cute packaging!

Cons :
1 - Can't apply to much since it is shimmery and the color will be too bright.
2 - Very small in size(I'm expecting a bit more larger)

Final thoughts,both is great and I recommend the first product for dry skin and second product for more brighter skin.

P/S : I suppose to post this few days ago but I forgot that I left the pictures in my other computers..LOL

Love Mia xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D