Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

REVIEW & SWATCHES : Etude House Petit Darling Eyes(Cream - Shimmer White)

Hai,after thinking few times,I think I want to separate my reviews on products coz I think it will be mixed up if I just review all products I got in a post..

Okay,let's go to my reviews abut this product..This eyeshadow is one in my list and honestly,it satisfied me!I saw a lot of tutorials using white shimmer at the eyebrow bone too makes the eyes looks more vibrant..
This how the eyeshadow looks like..the package is pretty and cute~!





I should swatch this only one time but I was to excited and this was 3 swatches..The color is pigmented enough..I recommend this~!


I spread the color and look!It is shimmery!I have wear this and this last longer too!I'm quite impressed with th results!

What I like :
1 - Pigmented colors..You can see the color only for one swatch onlu..
2 - Quite shimmery..I love shimmery but not too much..this is reasonable..
3 - Have a lot of color range..
4 - The price is okay..but still a bit for me..but its okay lah..

Who might not like :
1 - It's shimmery..
2 - Fall outs..yeah.there are quite few fall over..but this doesn't matter to me as my make-ups quite shimmery..hihi.

Rate : 4/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D