Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

REVIEW AND SWATCHES : Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer

Hello again!Wow..I feel not complete in a day if I didn't do reviews..keke..
Anyway,I'll review one of my last Etude House that is Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer!


The design is soooo cute!


Here is the description..luckily they wrote this in English~!


Take a look at the tube..hehe..peach in color..~

Actually I did wear this on my lips but today my lips is super dry..so when I took the pic,it look gross..geeshh..I don't have lip scrub in the meantime so I think I should have at least one...my lips tends to be dry everyday and I use the Vaseline but it is too oily..I only wear it at night..
but then I decided to swatch it on my hand..


Look,its nude!Very lovely nude I would say!It is soft and glossy~!
As the name is lip concealer,you shouldn't wear this without lip gloss or lip moisturizer coz this can dry fast..so I really recommend you to use this with lip gloss...but I'm not a fan of lip gloss coz it will make my thick lips even thicker..owh..looks odd..so I prefer moisturize lipstick!

Try it!The price is reasonable and quite satisfying too!

2 comments:

Kim said...

waah this one of my favorite EH products! definitely repurchase~

Mizu said...

@Lina Kim yes,I'm liking it too~!Thanks for reading!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D