Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, August 16, 2018

[REVIEW] COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid


Hi!

So I was pretty excited with some of the new releases from COSRX so I actually purchased this products right after my purchase of the second tube of the PHA cream. So it's about two months now I guess? When it first releases, this essence sold out like everywhere until I found it on sale on Jolse so I put it into my cart right away :D

Anyhow, let's start with the review, shall we?

Full List of Ingredients

Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Water, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Arginine, Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Mentha Haplocalix Extract **Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water & Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract contain tannin

Notable ingredients: BHA, Tannin and Menthyl Lactate.
Minimal packaging design as usual from COSRX.



Just like a lot of COSRX products, this also came in this pump tube.

 Pretty runny right?

I would say that this has the essence texture, which is easily absorb into the skin. I uses this as the second step in my skincare routine because it is quite runny and would absorb better in fresh skin more than on top of other skincares.

It does feel cool once I applied the essence on and I did like it because it cools down the temperature of my skin thus making it less oilier. The tannin and BHA is surely a plus point of this product although I had to cut off a lot of BHA skincare to give way to this so that I don't over exfoliate.

I read from Sokoglam that this essence can be used after blackhead extraction or to calm any redness. Although I don't really do blackhead extraction because I barely got any (from a good skincare of course!) so I expected it to calm my redness that usually got after face wash.

So far, I don't really see a major difference like I'm not really sure what it actually does to my skin in these two months because my skin were quite behaving because I don't see much redness nor acne coming out that often but I do like the fact it feels cool on the skin and feels like it "tightens" my pores in the morning before I put on my makeup.

But I do think that it contributes to my "behaving" skin as I see less whiteheads and blackheads were pretty much nonexistent.

Overall, this is pretty nice! It doesn't break me out or sting my skin and it absorbs pretty well too without much effort. The thing that I like the most if cooling effect it has from the menthyl lactate, although it disappear after a while.

 Thank you for reading! 
xoxo




1 comments:

Unknown said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 KG lighter than us.

(By the way, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING to do with "how" they are eating.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

TAP on this link to find out if this easy test can help you unlock your real weight loss possibility

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D