It's Saturday again!!banzaii!hahaxD
However,I didn't plan to go out or shop...maybe this weekend I'll spend me time watching One Piece or study for all subjects I took this semester..(coz I skip class last week...lolol).But I mean not all,just a bit of glance..kkk
Anyway,today I'll reviewing a sunblock that I bought from Watson haul last time.
Honestly,this is my second sunblock I ever had this entire 20 years of life...kk
I always thought that sunblock is messy,greasy and melt in hot summer...that's why I dislike them.
Just recently I thought I need the sunblock because my hands especially will get burn..(my face did not affect much coz I wear BB cream or compact powder that have SPF)
I actually thought it was bigger 0.0
The bottle openings.
See how watery it is??
The after effect..it leaks >_<
Here is more about this sunblock ;
New Solarex-3 technology is developed by The Mentholatum Co. to provide a unique UV defense system.
- Provides superior photo stable protection against UVA&UVB
- RonaCare Ectoin & Antileukine 6,two anti-aging ingredients helps reduce fine lines & wrinkles
- Hyaluronic Acid effectively hydrates and locks-in moisture on skin.
- Low irritation
- No Colorants
- Highest SPF130PA+++ for broad spectrum UVA&UVB protection
- Japan "Watery Liquid" formulation is ultra light, non greasy and smooth on skin.
- Super water & sweat proof, ideal for long hours water and outdoor activities.
- Non-comodogenic (does not clog pores)
- Made in China
My thoughts ;
Water & Sweat Proof , 5/5
Absolutely yes!Love it~~It absolutely waterproof and sweat proof in sunny day~
Plus,it doesn't melt!!yeayy~
Moisturizing , 0.5/5
It does not moisturize any parts of my hands but it dries out my skin 0.0
omg..I have to wear lotion right after I wear this sunblock
Anti-Wrinkle Properties ;
Well,I can't give any marks for this since I don't have much wrinkles on my hands.
Absorbing Properties ; 5/5
It absorb pretty fast!Just perfect when I'm in hurry!
Non-greasy ; 5/5
Yup,not greasy at all!I almost didn't feel anything after I put this on my skin.Very light~
Results ; 4/5
My skin is protected from the sun and it doesn't burn fast!yeayyy~~~
What I don't like about this sunblock ;
- The liquid leaks from the bottle after used.So I have to wipe it.
- It dries out my skin like o.o .So I have to wear lotion right after using this.
- Very small in size =(
Re-purchase : Of course...this is the highest SPF I ever seen...=)