Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Oh...thank you,hater~

I was away for two days and when I came back and moderating the comment section,I saw this under one of my post..


Using my blog name to write such a bad comment.Aren't you actually coward enough?Why don't you just use your name,your own photo instead?lol..you probably ashamed of yourself..lol

and pointing out that my English is sucks..I admit it.In fact I always wrote that my English is bad in some of my posts...and I'm currently LEARNING.People makes mistakes,dummy..
Plus, your comment , "i can't understand it omg" wasn't a correct sentence either.So,make sure you are perfect before finding others prob..

I check her/his ID,and it turns out to be...


It's a Filipino and I remembered one of my fellow blogger blog about the same thing and it turns to be true!The IP address was different but the person lives in the same place and country...lol..

I also check on another website and they gave me full info about this person..like name,address,phone number and what type of service he/she used.Just be thankful,I didn't post that here..
p/s : even if he/she used the cafe internet or whatsoever.

and I click the Blacklist Check and it turns out to be this person had so many blacklist check..lmao..

I think this person is desperate,full of jealousy and hatred.. and I really pity this person for life...hahaxD

See SPARKLEAPPLE post about the same person,HERE.

I'm a straight person so of course i'll just blocked your email and IP address,and you aren't welcome to come again using your collection of email.Just,please stop..

No people would welcome such an evil person like you..and please change.

p/s : Thank you Nylon =) You are so nice =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D