Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

[REVIEW] HiShop May Surprise Box - Scent Affair Fragrant Body Wash


It's HiShop Surprise Box again!
This is for May Special Edition and it just arrived to me yesterday :D
But since no one actually heard the postman came to deliver this, I ask my dad to retrieve 
this parcel at the post office today :)

As usual, with the bright pink box as the trademark ( the size of the box are quite large I must say)
It was heavy when I hold this and wondering what's inside. The HiShop owner actually asked the ambassador to fill out the form to select our preference of the types of products that we wanted but I just saw it today OTL.. so yeah, this is basically a surprise for me since I don't know which brand they'll sent me. haha

I'm a 100% dettol body wash user and I don't change to any other body wash since I was thirteen. It's because my skin is really sensitive. There is once when my body wash is running out and I used my friend's body wash..then oh no..there are rashes appearing..:( So I never really changed body wash after that.
So I'm expecting a lot of this body wash..hehe..:D

 Tadaa, the products are two full sized Scent Affair Bdy Wash in Cucumber & Aloe Vera and Pomegranate :D

Plus, a twisted band in PINK! for my hair ..~yeay! :D

I'm going to review this right away because reviewing body wash doesn't need much time anyway..lol

The first one is the Scent Affair Fragrant Body Wash in Cucumber & Aloe Vera (275ml)

Say Yes To Soothing Skin
Refresh yourself with the cool fragrance of Cucumber infused with moisturizing Aloe Vera. A calming, hydrating bodywash that gently cleanses your skin, helping you to feel pampered and instantly relaxed.
Information
Soothing Aloe Vera and calming Cucumber gives you a natural cleansing and relaxing experience whilst improving skin moisture levels.
Features

  • Anti-Bacterial
  • Moisturising
  • Hydrating
  • Repairs dry skin




The right picture is when I rubbed the soap with water. It doesn't seems to bubble up and the small foam disappear quite fast too. I love the smell, it rather on the fresh side because of the cucumber I guess and the smell reminds me of a lotion. I'm not sure which one it is but it does smells like lotion. I think I can smell the cucumber but not sure about the aloe vera.

The soap itself is light green in color and it doesn't bubble up as I said above. 
I can feel my skin smoother but the soap seems to make my skin feels tight and dry :(
So I don't really agree to their claims which is hydrating and repairs dry skin.

Priced at RM7.80 for 275ml, you can get this body wash HERE

The second one is the Scent Affair Fragrant Body Wash in Pomegranate (275ml)

True to the flawless you
Antioxidant rich pomegranate extracts help to fight free radicals that causes skin damage, leaving your skin feeling irresistibly sexy and silky smooth.
Information
It helps to improve skin moisturisation levels and provides a warm feeling.
Features
  • Anti-Bacterial
  • Moisturising
  • Antioxidant to help fight free radicals
  • Skin feels renewed, soft and healthy


As you can see, the soap bubbles up a lot. I don't know what makes the difference between these two types but this really bubbles up a lot..maybe an extra Sodium Lauryl Sulphate?lol

Compared to cucumber & aloe vera, this body wash have a floral smell to it. Not sure what pomegranate smells like..or do they have smells anyway?

It smells really soft and clean and I love it! I can feel that my skin is smoother after using this but too bad, later than, it cause my skin dryness like the cucumber & aloe vera type :(

The soap is more to peach-colorless color but that doesn't make your body turn out to be that color..lol

A free twistband!If you do purchase in Hishop.my, they will give this for free!

At first I thought the fabric is like satin and it will easily slip off my hair if it is so but it doesn't! wow..
I guess I like this twistband better the body wash..lol

You can get them at Watsons?seriously, where?lol this twistband is too small to be noticed..

Anyway, HiShop is giving my readers some discount code to be used at the respective website!

1 - White.My ( http://www.white.my/)
Discount code : WHITE0613 

*Get 8% discount before 30 June 2013.

2 - HiShop (http://www.hishop.my/)
Discount code : HS0613

*Get RM20 off  until 30 June for purchases above RM100 only.

3 - milkDeal (http://www.milkadeal.com)
Discount code : MAD0613

*Get 8% discount before 30 June 2013.

#The discount code must be entered at checkout. Multiple transactions allowed until 30 June 2013.

and another surprise from HiShop!!
Enter HISURPRISE at checkout and get RM20 off of your purchase over RM99. 
Valid until 31st July 2013.


marvelikalife@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D