Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Skincare & Cosmetics Haul~ #etudehouse #acclinic #lashperm

I've tons of reviews I need to complete but I don't really have much time right now to finish them so reviews may be up later(maybe weekend?)

I made few hauls  for Korean cosmetics and skincare few weeks ago(which is not from the sales I posted last time) . So,I'll just flooded this post with pictures..I mostly focused on skincare the most since my break out has been so much trouble for me and I think I should start making a progress about my skincare.

I choose Etude House AC Clinic Skincare for my new skincare routine coz I read some great reviews about them.I previously tried the Pink Spot Set few years back but it didn't do much since I didn't follow the routine.

I bought these with different seller which is from ebay.Few things I like about the Korean cosmetics sellers on ebay are their fast reply,helpful(which I ask them about the skincare routine,because it was a lot so I'm confuse which is which) and free shipping..oh yeah!If you want to buy anything,read their feedback first and their store points.Also,I cared so much about how they design and translates the description of the products..hehe :D


Few things that just arrived today..
I got so much box...lolol

Finally,it arrives~~I'm out of toner atm..

My new mascara!It is the newest one from Etude House and this is waterproof type.There are 3 more Lash Perm mascara which have different properties.

and my eye primer.I've been using the e.l.f eye primer for so long so I think I wanna try this since this have a veryyyy good feedback~~

 This arrives 2 weeks ago and I used it few times~love the smell and the bits~

 The samples I got..
Now I have tons of samples in my storage and I don't even bother to use it...hmmm..
maybe later..lol

 This set also arrives 2 weeks ago which is re-improve recently.

A limited edition AC Clinic set and this was the best seller currently in Korea..love this set!
And because of this set,I bought the full size products!

Got this from Etude House Malaysia a month ago when they have sales~

There are few products that haven't arrived yet so I'll post that later in different post~

Thank you for dropping by~byebye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D