Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

[INFO]Etude House AC Clinic Daily Sun BB Cream SPF30 PA+++~

I came across this new product few weeks ago and I think I'll post it up here for your info~
I think this BB Cream launch date isn't very far from Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream..~~

At the very first I saw this I said to myself,"I'm gonna get this!!"..hahaha :DDD
Then I read the Korean bloggers reviews that this BB Cream only had one shade and it was very pale!
Of course pale is too far from my skin color T^T
So I cancel my plan to order this although this ads always caught my attention.

I don't wanna waste my money for something I want but doesn't suit me..esp my skin color or I'll look like a ghost or something..
Anybody with pale skin planned to get one of this?

This BB Cream is specialize for people who had an acne-prone skin/oily skin.
I think the texture will be matte and dry.So to those who had a dry skin,I think this wouldn't suit you.
Or other way,you can put on a lot of moisture on your face before using this~~

The size is about similar to Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream,just the tube design and the cap is different.

I'll be waiting for your reviews..heuwheuw~~




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D