Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Big Bang Releases ALIVE Album and Bad Boy MV,Hit Twitter Top 1 Trending Spot!

After such a long wait,finally, Big Bang releases their anticipated comeback album,ALIVE!Along with that,BAD BOY MV also released at the same time the album was released.

With a successful BLUE MV released,which made into GOLD MEDAL from youtube which attract almost 10 million views by today!

Watch their official BAD BOY MV here!


P/S : I'm sure this video will hit the GOLD MEDAL again on youtube!Keep watching and refreshing!That's way the views count!

and they currently lead the WORLDWIDE Twitter Trending again! These boys sure are awesome! #BIGBANGALIVE


Please support them by purchasing their album on iTunes!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/alive/id506304522

P/S : Waiting for my ALIVE album to arrive!!The albums were so COOL!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D