Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Etude House SHINI Star,Skin Mal:Gem and Milk Talk Body Wash!

Good afternoon peeps!Sorry because there are lacks of posts from me..It's because I'm waiting for my Korean hauls to arrive(the seller that I bought from said that it got detained so waiting for them to settle that) T^T..I wish it will be okay coz I ordered Skin Mal:Gem and SHINI Star in the batch..

But forget about that now..
Etude House MY(Malaysia) just uploaded new items in their facebook today that are Skin Mal:Gem,SHINI Star and Milk Talk Body Wash(quite funny name huh?)

Update 19/5/2012 : Are you looking for Skin Mal:Gem review?Click here!

I was really excited to see finally they arrived in Malaysia after such a long time..>_<
But sad,Dear My Lips are not available yet..(I want the lipstick that Dara used!)

(Cr : anythingkorean.com)

In my Korean cosmetics hauls,I bought the Smoother type which Dara and Onew used!heheXD..I want to get the Moist after this(since the Deep Moist wouldn't suit oily skin I think).Although the Fresh type is made for oily skin but I want something that can make my skin a bit moist..

(Cr : aprilfoolromance.blogspot.com)

The reason why I choose to buy SHINI Star(actually I only bought two in this collection that are Jonghyun's Pick and Key's Pick) since I love natural pink and want to try orange color..Plusssss..they have signature on the back of the cover!!woohoooo!I wish to collect all but need to have money first..*sigh*

ahh..not to forget,they have this too in SHINI Star Collection..

(Cr : aprilfoolromance.blogspot.com)

(Cr : koreaseller@ebay)

I just know that they have this too!!The major point of this body wash not only the cute packaging but there is a sponge included with each bottle!You can see it in above picture!!It was kawaiiiiii!!arghh..I can't stand the kawai-ness of these products..>_<..I would love to try the chocolate bath!!yum..yum~~

All of these items are available now in Etude House Malaysia so grab it now!

and here is the March promotion!Don't missed this!

Visit MY Etude House facebook here!

I want to grab this but no one would take me to the shop..anybody willing to buy this for me??I'll give you the money for sure...T^T..Pleaseee~~

4 comments:

momoi said...

Hello ! I'm really looking forward on your review and haul :3
Can I know where did you buy it from ? And also, I have a few question about ebay. Since we are from the same country, I hope you are willing to answer :)

1) If the item at ebay is state 'free shipping' , is it really FREE ? I mean, we don't have to pay anything else except the product ?

2) Do we get tax when we buy from international seller ? If we do, then can you please tell me how to avoid it ?

I'm pretty new on buying online, so please help me :(
Thank you <3

Mizu said...

Hai momoi..thank you..I'm still waiting for the parcel to arrived..
Owh..I bought those items with whimsicalneeds.blogspot.com..Their price are quite cheap compared to other online shopping shop.Do visit them..but nowadays they didn't take pre-order much since they're busy with their studies but you still can keep in touch with them to know when they will take pre-orders again.

and about ebay,
1)If the items were marked as free shipping,then it is was free.You don't have to pay for the shipping fee except for the product but in your shipping cart,just choose the shipping method that was stated as free.Usually standard shipping were marked as free whereas EMS were marked as paid.So choose standard shipping.

2)Usually if you bought from international seller,they didn't charge you for tax..only the products and shipping fee however if your parcel got detained at custom,probably your item will have to pay tax to let go of your items.To avoid getting detain at custom,you can't buy more than RM300 in a parcel and if you decide to separate your items in different parcel,then please send it by different date or different name and address.This was could save your items for getting tax..Owh..one more...cosmetics are the most risked one.Tell your seller to marked your parcel as gifts because if they marked cosmetics on the parcel,it could be possibly get detain too because our country laws didn't allow outside cosmetics to enter except your have import permit.

Hope this helps..^_^

momoi said...

Oh thank you ! OMG our country laws didn't allow outside cosmetics to enter ?!! OMG that's so sad ;_;
Yeah I will def keep that in mind ! Thank you so much ! It helps me a lot ! <3 ^U^

Mizu said...

Yes..because there are some ingredients which are a bit dangerous so cosmetics from outside can't enter..only if you have permit then it will be okay..but son't worry..i do shop at ebay too and my stuff were safe ^_^..
You're welcome~~

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D