Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Puricute and me~

Now it seems like I can't stop posting today..but anyway,I wanna share with you a site that I found seconds ago..lol..not really..a few minutes then?yep..it looks like it..

At first I thought I just want to go on with reviews and I wanted to include my picture..kk..I'm not always showing my pictures coz I'm kinda embarrassed plus I'm not photogenic and people said I looks too cold..T^T
Then somebody teach me how to smile please??

Coincidentally, I found a cute purikura style photo editor online named Puricute!~How happy I was because I never took a single purikura picture!So sad..and I always wanted to do it once..T_T

Don't be surprise if you saw this picture..I'm not gorgeous and cold?kk~

see??see??I even barely smiles..T^T..and my eyes looks scary..forgive me..

but then, one thing that makes me a bit happy was it is my first time doing this and it looks pretty cute too~!..wtf..*fliptable*

I was shocked to see this too..haha..
Actually I tried to cover the sparkleandglitter.com link up there but failed..you still can saw the '(dot)com'..lol

Oh..and if you see this picture straight from Puricute, this picture was .png type..I wish I can save the .png format in my computer but there is no button which allows me to do that..*sad face*

So how do you think?This stuff is kawai 100% right?So try it..hehe :D

6 comments:

Lynnie said...

It's very kawaii!!! XD

Mizu said...

hehe...yes.try it~!so kawai!

Kim said...

I've tried puricute before, it's indeed kawaii <33

Mizu said...

yes..it was!!I was really excited when i use the app! ^_^

kerker said...

wow this editor/app is soso cute!

Mizu said...

yeah it was!there are a lot of stickers you can choose and decorate~it's free~

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D