Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

My Guardian/Watsons Haul 2

Yeah..I just do it..
separating post although i can do it in one post..lol..because of I did prepare for separate post,so I just make it double..nothing wrong isn't it?hehe :D

So yeah..this would be my last week's Saturday haul,which I manage to find the some of the items that are  available at my K.S Watsons.


The items were Sunsilk Damaged Hair Shampoo,Conditioner and Serum(not in photo,I forgot to put in),Garnier Light Peel Off Mask(double),SilkyGirl Pure Smooth Pressed Powder in Nude Beige and Eversoft Organic Pure Olive Oil.
wow..so freaking long name..=_=

Reasons of buying :
1 - Sunsilk Damaged Hair Shampoo,Conditioner and Serum - I have major hair falls which I think it may starts from my super dry hair,(plus it was more damaged by Johnson Johnson shower bath!grr..I'll tell you later)..so I bought this type which damaged hair slash with dry hair.I'm a Sunsik fan btw.Been loving this brand like forever because this never fails my hair but this is my first time buying a full set(except for the 3rd step item)
2 - Garnier Light Mask - Because I didn't wore mask for such a long time and my mom said I turned darker..noooooo!
3 - SilkyGirl Pure Smooth Pressed Powder - My Etude House Compact Powder were finished..although I love it but I was short of money to repurchase it right now considering its high price T^T
4 - Eversoft Pure Organic Olive Oil - for my brushes cleansing stuff and my hair too since Olive Oil have so many benefits!

Yup...for sure I will review this..Looks a lot! 0.o but I try to make it short~hehe..thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D