Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

[REVIEW]Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream

This time I want to review my eye cream that I used about 2 weeks already.I used my first eye cream last year which I was 19 years old because I think I have to start to take care of my dark circles..etc..etc..

This is my third eye cream(and my first and second,I haven't review that yet T^T)..Anyway,this eye cream is recommended by the Guardian's SA when I went there..I thought I may just used the second eye cream brand(Bio Essence) but I can't find it nowhere becoz my mom wants to go somewhere else..T^T..So the SA recommend me Eucerin(looks good but the price was too expensive T^T)..so she gave me this...this eye cream is quite cheap compared to my second eye cream..so I can't no longer think and just grab this..





This eye cream is specialize for anti-wrinkle and it says,'Smoother,younger-looking skin.Minimises the appearance of dark circles and wrinkles'

The reason why I choose anti-wrinkle type is becoz I want to reduce the lines under my eyes..kkk..although I don't think that lines would disappear becoz it is some kind like genes?( I wanna be like Korean eyes which they don't really have lines under their eyes..(that becoz of genes larrr..hahha)

At first I think the texture is quite good..easy to applied and absorb faster too..so I don't need to spend like few minutes dabbing the cream onto my under eyes..

Later then after 2 weeks of using,I can't see no difference...T^T..like my last eye cream..at least I can see my under eyes is hydrated and dark circles disappearing a bit after each applies..but this one..do almost nothing..T____________T

At least if the anti-wrinkle system didn't work,I hope for the moisturizing or the dark circles system for at least work..

So,I was definitely disappointed in this eye cream becoz I thought Nivea brand was good enough..especially for their lotion and lip balm which I really love for the moisturizing benefit,,

So what do you say?Have you tried this or any eye cream?Need to recommend me some?

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D