Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

[REVIEW]Ampoules de Soins - A French Ampoule..

( ^_^)/ やぁ!Oho,another post from me tonight!
Tomorrow is a big day which we will celebrate Eidulfitri,a festive season that are very popular and celebrated 
every year by muslims.!
Have you ironed your 'Baju Raya'?And Is all 'Kuih Raya' is prepared?
Well,that was a very common scene that you will see when you're in Malaysia in this season..hehe
Yeah,for sure everybody is happy!After a month straight we are fasting,now we can have a delicious dishes
 special made for 'Hari Raya'!
I already finished all my preparation for tomorrow and yeah time to blog for another beauty products that I 
used since 2 weeks ago!

This time it was an ampoules..Have your heard of it?
If not then aampoule (also ampule or ampulla) is a small sealed vial which is used to contain and preserve a sample, usually a solid or liquid. Ampoules are commonly made of glass, although plastic ampoules do exist.
Modern ampoules are most commonly used to contain pharmaceuticals and chemicals that must be protected from air and contaminants. They are hermetically sealed by melting the thin top with an open flame, and usually opened by snapping off the neck. If properly done, this last operation creates a clean break without any extra glass shards or slivers; but the liquid or solution may be filtered for greater assurance. The space above the chemical may be filled with an inert gas before sealing. The walls of glass ampoules are usually sufficiently strong to be brought into a glovebox without any difficulty.(Source: wikipedia)

My first time using an ampoules is from BEAUTEE brand which was given by a seller when I bought a range of skincare with her.I heard that brand was quite popular in salon but this time I wanna try another brand which is Ampoules de Soins - A French Ampoule.


Come and a look at the pictures taken by me just now..
The ampoule box..I've used 5/10 already..

The single bottle.Only 3ml..

This is was the bottle looks like.I have to break the glass before I can used it..But its not hurt at all..

There..Break the glass like the arrow shown..

The bottle that already filled with the ampoules.This was given free by the seller.

Because of the opening is too small for the water to flow out,so I have to use the applicator that given by the seller to suck up the water..hehe

This was it looks like..just like water..

Spread it out..

and dried..

Because I choose the acne purifying one,it dries so fast on my skin.yeah probably because it wanted to dried out the acne and heal it...
I used this for 2 weeks already and I would say that this could be the best make-up base for me!haha..because I always sweating and my face will become oily,this one prevents that from happen in short time..
For the drying and healing parts,I think I still need to wait because it doesn't show any improvement till now..
Before that,I wanna tell you that ampoules usually have large range of type.So you can choose yours from hydrating to oily..from acne to whitening and so on..so good luck on trying.Have any recommendation of the best ampoules you used??Tell me!

That's all for tonight.I'm going to head on to Malay movies this night because usually the movies are awesome!
オ(・ェ・)ヤ(・ェ-)ス(-ェ・)ミ(-ェ-)。o○Zzz…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D