Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

[REVIEW]Argan Oil : Liquid Gold of Morocco

(^-^*)/コンチャ! Konnitiha! or as well we pronounced it Konnichiwa!haha!
As I said on my previous post,I said that I will be blogging throughout the week!(Forgive me if I'm not 
m(_ _)m)
Okay,so today I'm going to review about an oil which I bought not too long ago..maybe 2 weeks already as I remembered..I'm pretty sure some of might have heard or might not heard of this oil..But before that,let me tell you a little bit about Argan Oil,if it is not enough,then I'll tell you more if you wanted to know,just ask!hehe..

What is Argan Oil?
Argan Oil is made from the nuts of the Argan tree, which grows almost exclusively in Morocco. The oil is said to have restorative and age-defying effects, and have astonishing healing, conditioning and anti-aging properties to keep your skin and hair nourished and revitalized and to keep you looking beautiful from head to toe.

It has been used by Moroccan women for centuries for it’s nutritional and cosmetic benefits. It is commonly called "liquid gold" or "The Gold of Morocco" and is an incredibly rich source of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. It also acts as an excellent moisturizer for the skin, regardless of any season. It can be used the entire year round and helps lock moisture from escaping through the skin, so that it remains supple and radiant.

The production of this oil is a demanding and laborious process, which was completely realized by hand until mechanical presses have been introduced recently. Neither solvent nor heat is used for this oil extraction. It is first cold pressed oil which makes for a high nutritive quality.

What are the components?
High content of Essential Fatty Acids (palmitic acid: 14%, stearic acid: 5%, oleic acid: 43.5%, linoleic acid: 37%) .
Extremely rich in Vitamin E.
Squalene is a natural moisturiser that penetrates the skin quickly and does not leave a greasy feel.
Carotenes, the precursor to Vitamin A, aka Retinol. It protect the skin against UV radiation, and can even reverse damage already done by restoring suppleness.
Sterols is another plant based matter which is a potential anticarcinogen. It modifies and protects the skin's structure from the harmful UV rays of the sun. 
Polyphenol Antioxidants are antioxidants that have a phenolic substructure that play a role in gene regulation and inflammatory enzyme activity. 
Prostaglandin are lipids that are derived enzymatically from fatty-acids. They play an important role in the body, including the regulation of inflammation and cell growth.
Carotenoids are natural pigments found mainly in plants. They may play a role in preventing cell, tissue and genetic damage.
Ferulic Acid is an antioxidant that reacts with free-radicals that have been implicated in DNA damage, aging and cancer.
Fine source of Phenols which is a good disinfectant.

What about scent?
The Argan Oil is raw, extra virgin therefore expect the characteristic natural scent of raw Argan Oil which many people have no problems with. The natural smell is nutty and the scent dissipates in minutes as Argan Oil absorbs in your skin pretty fast. 

Well,that's a bit of it and I'm sure you will be able to understand a bit right?hehe..
Here,take a look of the bottle,I only bought 10ml first as trial size,there are 5 ml sample size available for purchase too!

A great bottle..Its easy to use this..

ahah!It is called Liquid Gold of Morocco because it have a lot of benefits!

It is 100%Pure and organic!Safe for muslims!

The applicator..

Onto my hands..it is a bit yellow for its actual color but this will look clear on skin..

My thoughts..
I used this for 2 weeks already before I have my night sleep..
and I agree this oil have a nutty smell.It actually bothers me at first but after using it few times,i become addicted to the smell..haha XD
The first week I used this,my acne/pimples show nothing but recently,I stopped using this oil for 3 days and I could see that my face become terrible with breakouts.Oh it's not that this oil that causing my skin become like that.It just that I realize this 'liquid gold' actually do something to heal my face while I was using it..maybe its not much showed but at least it does!I do check my face a while ago and I suddenly know that my range of acne/pimples is reduced!I used to have acne/pimples and small bumps from under my eye till jaw..and the range is smaller now and the breakouts only appear on the middle of my cheeks..yeah..their fav place anyway.. *sigh*
Today I decide to wear this oil again after I left it for about 3 days..hehe..I'm going to use this and see more future results.I believe that this oil is not a short term results but need some time for it to react and heals completely!
It is an oil type...yeah..that was very known..haha..
Only a few drops would be great on problematic skin..
ahh..I forgot to tell that this oil not only can be used on skin but anywhere at your body..like hair and nails!
That's all and if you have anything to ask,just ask me.I'm available everyday!

ehh..before that,if you're interested to buy or sold by me,you will be able to do so here and meet seller Fitrah.I believe she will be able to tell you more about this but I'm not sure about worldwide shipping..

To muslims,Happy Eidulfitri!!

(^ _ ^)/~~サヨナラ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D