Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, September 8, 2014

[REVIEW] Sundepil Hair Removal


Hi~
First of all, I want to apologize to my sponsor for this super delay review. I haven't gotten much time to review products when I'm in college so I push a lot of review plan to the semester break. I'll try to post as much as I can coz I'm the middle of semester break now :)

This time, I'll review one of Supermodels Secret bestseller and that is the Sundepil Hair Removal.
At first I was confused on how it should be used because there are hardly any English words on it so I just assume the way it works based on the pictures alone.

There aren't detailed instructions btw..

I was like..wait, is that a sand paper?

The 'sand paper' apparently have stick on side, to stick on the applicator.

This is how it looks like when you stick on the 'sand paper'. This is before and after used.

I hope you can see that the hair on my back hand disappears after used and if you also notice, my skin turn out to be lighter on the after used.


Honestly, it is quite shocking to have the twin of 'sand paper' as hair removal and I thought it gonna be a hell of pain but surprisingly it does not! It don't even have to rub it so hard to make the hair falls and it leaves my skin smooth afterwards.

A piece of the paper can be used many times depending on how much area you want to used at. The paper suited to be used on most parts of the body but I would not recommend on delicate area nor face. That would be bad.

There isn't any weird smell on the paper and also make sure that your skin is dry before using this product to maximise the result.

I did not experience pain, itches or any sort of skin problems while using this products but the results may varies. If you have an overly sensitive skin, I would not recommend you to rubbed it on your skin for a long time nor press really hard on the skin because that would lead to cut or redness.

Overall, it's a nice hair removal. It really helps for an easy and faster hair removal for your special occasion. Plus, it also remove the dead skin cells making the skin colour lighter(based on my experience)

Thank you for reading. Stay tune, I have so much to review this week! Any questions, do let me know :)

Love xoxo

If you would like to purchase this product, head on to;

marvelikalife@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D