Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

[HAUL] Etude House Princess Etoinette Winter Limited Collection

Hey guys, first of all Happy New Year to all of you!
I hope 2013 will be better than the previous years~

Last Monday I went to the college office and retrieved my parcel that arrived last week.
I'm not sure when it was arrived since the office would never inform such things so I drop by there only by instinct..

I was surprised to see my that Etude House Etoinette orders arrived!(That was fast actually)
I bought this with different seller since I bought the most cheap I can find for the collection.

I bought a rose brush with seller named "Sweetbox" and the rest 4 items with the seller named "Pretty Shop" since both of them got quite good reputation. You can search their shop on qoo10.

So here are the products that arrived! *excited*





I'm sorry for the no-good quality pictures since I'm using the old cam right now so I probably do the review on this coming Chinese New Year holiday..

Originally I ordered the Etoinette Rose brush, Crystal Blusher, Crystal Powder, Crystal Shine Lip and Brush Set. The "Pretty Shop" seller unfortunately sent me wrong item(rose brush), missing items(blusher&powder) and wrong shade of lipstick(PPK003 should be POR202)..So how many the mistakes are there? I was quite disappointed but I'm currently waiting for their answer about this problem. Hope this will be able to solve soon.

Aside from that, the collection is really pretty! Even my friends were fascinated by this collection. I know that I don't really need all of this but I can't resist the cuteness! Thank god I actually saved a lot for this :D

The lipstick smell is different from other Etude House lipstick before because it had some kind of rose scent..I think(?)..Sorry, but I'm really bad at describing smells..The brush collection pouch is really cute with those lace designs and actually the lip gradation brush surprised me a bit. It isn't a brush but it looks like a tiny angled sponge(?). It's quite new to me coz this is my first time seeing such brush type. The rest of the brushes are really soft and fluffy since it was made from goat hair.

I'm gonna review more about this collection later in specific posts!Please wait for them! 

marvelikalife@gmail.com


GIVEAWAY~
I joined my fellow blogger, Kiyoko giveaway HERE coz I really want to try the Wishtrend Christmas Box!


12 comments:

Rossy said...

Aww nice haul.. ! this is the cutest line from Etude House ^^
I want to try the brush :D


beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

Mizu said...

yes..definitely the cutest!
Rose brush?
thanks for visiting :D

LauraLeia said...

The Etionette collection from EH this time is really beautiful!! Too bad that the seller sent so many wrong items. >__<
I plan to pick up the blusher, because the pot is just too pretty to resist! :D

Mizu said...

yes..that's true..I suggest you to buy from sweetbox. They're pretty fast and sent the right item whereas Pretty Shop said that they'll send my order on Monday after I ordered the products but then they actually sent it another week..plus..so many wrong items..

Danitza Galvez said...

Hiii Mizu chan!(。・ω・)ノ゙
I really like the new collection of Etude House, is quite beautiful but exceeds my budget by far u__u
It's a shame that have sent you so many wrong products, hopefully soon they will solve the problem x3
I will wait for your reviews and I hope you had a very good start of the year!
We keep reading!;3

http://nyan-dany.blogspot.mx/

Mizu said...

I know..it's quite expensive..haha..
Yea, this post should be helping other people to know which seller are good and not good. Thankfully they replied me and the problem will be solved soon.


thank you for your wish hun!and Happy New Year~!

Bethany said...

So you noticed it too! I thought the lipstick had a floral scent, but it was so faint, I don't think I felt confident enough to mention it in my review (can't remember :P). I'm really curious to see the brushes.

Mizu said...

Oh yes, I'm gonna review the brushes soon! ^_^

Sabrina Tajudin said...

The cutest packaging ever!!!! <3

Mizu said...

definitely!

Deeyah Kusumawhardhani said...

I really want this products, but its hard to found since its limited edition...
and the price.... expensive >.<

Btw, thanks for your lovely coment on my blog ^^
I'm following you now
http://dkwp.blogspot.com

Mizu said...

i think it is not available outside from Korea at the moment..and yea..agree..it is very expensive i know! T^T


and thanks for your visit too!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D