I barely hold up my excitement since this is the first time I got so much 3CE in once! Thank you so much to SEPHORA for making this happen. I'm just happy by looking at it :D
You may know that Sephora carries cosmetics largely from the West but do you know that they carries Korean brands as well? Well you now know, Sephora.sg carries 3CE makeup brand in their store! 3CE brand might be hard to get in Malaysia but now, you can easily get it at Sephora Official Store and Sephora Online.
There are total 5 products that I will be reviewing today and it is 3CE Glossing Waterful Foundation in #Natural Ivory, 3CE Duo Color Face Blush in #Peach Crush, 3CE Creamy Cheek Stick in #Candy Shop, 3CE Super Slim Pen Eyeliner in #Brown and lastly, 3CE Back to Baby BB Cream SPF35 PA++
Visit SEPHORA to purchase all these gorgeous products!
Sorry for the mess, it's just hard to hold the dropper on the left and camera on the right hand XD
- Ingredients : Water, titanium dioxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, phenyl Trimethicone, butylene glycol, hydrogenated Polydecene, glycerin, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, ethylhexyl olivate, niacinamide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, magnesium sulfate, mica, zinc oxide, alcohol, talc, camellia/moringa seed oil, adansonia seed extract, arvense extract, cranberry fruit extract, olive leaf extract, japonica flower extract, fructan, lauroyl lysine, hexarosinate, tribehenin, Sorbitan isostearate, calcium stearate, hydrogen dimethicone, lecithin, iron oxides.
- There are 4 shades in total for this foundation namely Soft Beige, Natural Ivory, Milk Ivory and Nude Beige.
- It contains SPF 15 sunblock level for UV protection.
- The price is RM121.00 and weighted 40g.
- The first thing that I saw the tube, I knew it's gonna be a little light for me and it turns out that it is light but not up to my ghostly expectation. Unexpectedly, it blended quite well to my skin and it brighten it up as it doesn't looks ghostly on me.
- A partial reason is because the liquid itself is very thin and it is really easy to blend into the skin probably because the amount of oil in it. You can see how it looks glowy after I blended the liquid on my hand.
- It doesn't have fragrance in it nor that I smell any.
- The first time I tried to apply the liquid using the foundation brush and it looks really nice but at the same time it gives so little coverage. The second time I tried using my fingers but it turns out to settle in my pores. I think it's best if you can use the makeup sponge or air puff for better application.
- Although the coverage is very minimal, I could say that it is buildable since it wouldn't look cakey because the amount of oil it has.
- For oily skin like mine, I could say that it doesn't feel oily at all and I was very pleased on how it look on me. I would add up more liquid on the spots that I need to cover up.
- One downside for anybody who had a nose just like mine where the foundation will disappear most of time, this might be not good for that.
- Overall, I would wear this on day where my skin is all cleared up and when I don't want something heavy on face. It certainly will make anyone looks awake.
- There are 5 duo blush sets of colors namely Peach Crush, Miss Flower, Retro Drive, Make Me Blush and Creme de Violette.
- Peach Crush consist of two colors, bright orange and pastel pink.
- Price : RM97.00
- There is no scent identified.
- I would say that the blush itself is very pigmented in color especially the orange. The above swatch is only one swatch and it clearly shown the color well on my fingers.
- The blush is easy to work with and I usually mixed them altogether so the orange won't look to bright on me but just keep in mind not too swipe too much as the colors might turn really bright on the skin.
- In regards to the color or depending on your use, for me the blush would last very long since I don't need much to achieve the color I wanted.
- Overall, I like it because it doesn't make my makeup cakey and it doesn't build up with excessive powders.
- Consist of 5 shades namely Pink Factory, Love Craft, Sweet Apricot, Candy Shop and Marry You.
- Price ; RM97.00
- The texture is creamy and easy to work with because it came in a stick type. This would come in handy since bringing a brush to touch up is so not like me..haha
- The Candy Shop color is so pretty! Unlike the duo color blush, this looks more like pinky coral rather than orange.
- It might look a little bright on the stick however after it was blended out, it turns more like pastel in color.
- The cream itself is very easy to blend in it make me looks like I'm blushing which is nice!
- Again, no fragrance detected or possibly a little bit but it wasn't that strong since I just identified them when I'm bringing the stick close to my nose.
- Overall, I really love this and would recommend this to try :D
- Ingredients : Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Black 2, Yellow 5, Red 33, Laureth-21, Blue 1, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natto Gum, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, denatured Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate.
- Came in two colors, Black and Brown.
- Amount is about 0.9ml.
- Have a super slim brush tip that allows thin liner application.
- Honestly I already reviewed this eyeliner before however, there's a little thing that I didn't notice previously but I do know.
- The liner itself is leaving a tint behind after I washed up. I thought it was just me but I'm already using my oil cleanser and the tint still remains. So like normally I do is that I double cleansed and the tint is gone.
- I like it that the brush tip is really thin because I don't usually do thick lines so this is perfect for me.
- Plus the color is not as pigmented on the first application-but you can always build it up and darken the line.
- The downside this eyeliner for me is that it transfer to on top of my lid when I look up. I wish it doesn't transfer because it was a nice eyeliner since it doesn't smudge and quite waterproof too.
- Overall, I still like the brush and the color but the color transfer is a no-no.
- Doesn't have any shades choices so this is the only color.
- Net weight : 30ml and priced at RM76.00
- There is a fragrance to this BB cream and it reminds me so much of BB cream since most of them have this smell and I haven't use any BB cream for so long!
- Unlike the foundation, this BB cream have better coverage but it is less glowy than the foundation. It is more like half-matte to me but it doesn't feel like it was drying. It covers up most of my redness in one application but I may need a little bit for dark spots.
- Since the BB cream is on the thick side, it is a little hard to blend with fingers but I suggest using a puff instead.
- It doesn't irritate my skin if I wear it for longer hours.
- The good thing is that it won't disappear on my nose as fast as the foundation would be..yeayyy!
- Feels a little heavy on the skin compared to the foundation however it's not like I feel like I was putting kilos of makeup on my skin. It just felt like "I've put something on"
- The finish is rather ghostly for me since the color is too light for my skin. I guess I need to wait for days that my skin might look a little lighter then..
- Overall, it has a nice coverage but it would be good if they can release more darker shades.
Pardon "I'm trying to look cute but failed" photo. I'm not sure if you can see it but I'm wearing BB cream on the left side and foundation of right. I did put on a little bit of excessive blush using the duo blush mix with with the creamy cheek blush on my cheek up to my nose. I also put on the creamy cheek on my lip but I guess it doesn't works out since I had so many lip lines and it sunk into it..haha
Overall, I hope you like the simplified review.
Thank you for reading :)