Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, April 29, 2018

[BEFORE and AFTER] Benton Cacao Moist and Mild Serum

 Hello!

So I've been so excited to share my review on this NEW RELEASED serum from Benton Cosmetics! I saw that they are recruiting for reviewers and I tried my luck and just happen to be selected! Yeay!
Although this serum is almost confiscated by my local custom because they said I import illegal cosmetics from outside which I have been doing for years and it was fine. I guess it had something to do with DHL a.k.a expensive shipping so guys, avoid DHL at any cost because your products might get into a problem. 

Anyway, I was so excited when I saw they're releasing the Cacao Moist and Mild in a serum because I also have tried and reviewed the cream here and it was amaaaaazinnnng!
Without further ado, let's get into the review!

Product information:

Hydrating/Nourishing/Skin Protection/Water-oil Balance

Benton Cacao Moist and Mild Serum is a lightweight and hydrating serum. 
With Cacao extracts and Hyaluronic Acid, this serum replenishes moisture to the skin. 
Various botanical extracts in the serum further help to keep skin smooth.

Net weight: 30ml/1.01 fl. oz


 Source: Benton Cosmetics
 A dropper bottle :)

Both manufactured and expired date written :D

 Colorless and scentless liquid.

 Almost resemble emulsion consistency but once it is spread on, it turns to water.
(Excuse for the pimple-like thing on my hand. Apparently, I was allergic to a medicine that I took to heal a wound)


 Source: Benton Cosmetics


 I'm not sure if you guys can see it but my pores are disappearing in the 'after' picture. 

My thoughts:
The serum came in a clear glass-looking plastic(?) dropper bottle and honestly it legit and feels like glass.

I have tried this serum for about two weeks now and honestly, I think this would be a great serum for a simple skincare. On days where I'm having a bad skin where I don't want to put too much of a product on my skin, this would be a great substitute.

It is very lightweight. The consistency almost looks like emulsion when I first put a drop on my palm but then it spreads like water and absorbs quickly into the skin.

It feels very hydrating, enough to hydrate combination to oily skin especially in these hot summer days. It won't make my sebum got worse on the day and wouldn't mess with my makeup either.

In terms of hydrating, I do feel like this lasts for the whole day and it doesn't feel that much of hydration when you apply it but then I don't see any dry patches throughout the day either so that is definitely a plus!

All the ingredients are level 1(green) according to cosDNA and you don't have to worry about putting this on your skin. On the plus side, this is also colorless and scentless!Hooray!

Lastly, as you can see in the photo above, I was surprised too when I see the pic because my pores totally look less visible after I put on the serum! Would totally recommend this to those who are concern about your big pores :D

Overall, I'm liking it! Surely not bias because this is an honest review although it was gifted by Benton.
Definitely a great combo with the cream!

Thank you for reading :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D