Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Banila co. 2013 Spring Collection ~ Floral Waltz


Hi guys! 
I just finished my last presentation a while ago and I'm too excited right now so I wanted to make a blog post about the most recent cosmetics line launched by banila co. for spring! The first time I saw the cover, I was like..omg, that packaging!lol

Unlike Etude House, the price range for banila co. is rather high considering the great quality of the products.  I've been targeting this brand for a while now and every time I wanted to splurge for this brand, I must think a lot of times before buying since the price is not cheap at all..haha xD (but thanks to Korea Cosmetics, I finally tried their lipstick about last 2 years and I made the review here)

Few weeks ago I finally bought something from this line that is the No.1 primer in Japan, Primer Primer for base make-up. Although this is a Korean brand but somehow they were very popular in Japan.( Gonna review that soon!)

So here is the full collection(hopefully) that I found for this collection~ :D

Lip Gloss
#1 Orlando Berry Floral Waltz Lip Plump Premiere in Max 

#2 Orlando Berry Floral Waltz Lip Plump Premiere in Envy 

Color Change Tint 

#1 Floral Waltz Color Change Tint in Marigold


#2 Floral Waltz Color Change Tint in Green Iris
#3 Floral Waltz Color Change Tint in Calendula


#4 Floral Waltz Color Change Tint in Poppy Rose


Eyeshadows
#1 Floral Waltz Shadow Palette in Amaryllis
#2 Floral Waltz Shadow Palette in Dahlia


Blushers
#1 Floral Waltz Dome Blusher in Peony


#2 Floral Waltz Dome Blusher in Lilac
p/s : They also released a CC cream base earlier this year and I already checked the price, it's about RM100+ per CC cream..and right away after it was released, the CC cream base became the best seller!




What do you think?

marvelikalife@gmail.com


10 comments:

Blair said...

Such an adorable collection, and Jessica looks pretty good in the visual!

Mizu said...

very adorable~! yeah..ads photos always looks good..haha

DieanaFirdaus said...

CUte ~ kat mana nk dapatkan produk ne?

Jojo Seah said...

I've never heard of this brand. Looks interesting!

Mizu said...

setakat ni belum ade outside Korea.

Mizu said...

You should try them!In fact they're very well known :D

Sarvin Sidhu said...

such a cute packaging! can we get them in Malaysia? x

Mizu said...

I think no for now..
but it may available online later :D

Huong Lan Lee said...

Koreans are so pretty!! Loving the lipgloss colours :)

http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

Mizu said...

:D thanks for visiting~

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D