Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

[REVIEW]Etude House LUCIDarling Fantastic 3 Eyes #10MillionPixelPink

I nearly got a new camera which then is sold out at the moment I arrived at the store..T^T
So I'm still sticking to the existing crappy camera for pictures.

I wanted to have more colors for my eye shadows which the only eye shadows color I have at the moment are nude and brown..okay..and pink.

So last time I drop by at Etude House, I saw this on the counter which they make clearance.This should be nearly expired by the date since they have clearance.

But since the price is so cheap and the color is pretty attractive to me,so I got one of the three set of colors.

Included with a brush.This should be around RM40+ for the original price, I think.

 See?The bright colors is the thing that attract me the most plus the champagne color!
According to the sales assistant,this could be eyeliner + cream shadows.You can use it either one function.

The cute little brush.Blame the camera for the blurry capture.
It is the same brush as their Code-B Cream Liner brush.

I know that they may nearly dried out or not functions much so I didn't it for that.
The yellow and pink especially shows the sign of dryness while the champagne color stays great!

Yellow and pink is a bit hard to blend since they're nearly expired.

I forgot to take the picture for the swatches so here another crappy pic from my phone..eheh =.=
It's champagne,bright pink and yellow.

The champagne swatch looks white in pic but it's a dupe to Stila Smudge Pot - Kitten.

Very similar in color!

I tried this product for a few times and I would that it was good!
The champagne color is very easy to blend!I love to use it as a base before using the 2 remaining colors and it makes the colors stays on better through the day ^_^
Should I put on some eye drops to the pink and yellow?
I heard that it's good to restore the moist but I didn't get a chance to try..

The color stays on all the day on my eyelid and I was very pleased.My eyelid will get oily at the end of the day and it doesn't even budge this liner.

One thing that I'm not sure I'm happy or not that this liner is quite hard to remove..haha..
I use both face wash doesn't budge this even a little and even oil remover needs a bit of work to remove this..lol

Overall,I'm satisfied with this 2 in 1 palette and wish there are more palette like this that Etude House will release in the future :D

So have you try this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D