Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, February 9, 2017

[REVIEW] Secret Key Tattoo Eyebrow Tint Pack


Hello~

Today, I'll be reviewing this eyebrow tint from Secret Key. It is one of the peel off tint that you might have seen around Kbeauty community and it is also my first time trying this peel off trend. I don't know why but I'm not that interested before but now I do..haha

So, in short, I saw this on althea.kr and I needed a new eyebrow pencil, then coincidentally came across this and thought why not? that's how the story goes.

I bought this for RM on althea.kr, make sure to check them out!



Soft brush tip.

I know there isn't a lot of pictures here but I have a great demo of it in a video that I posted on my instagram and I'll link it here so you can watch it.

A video posted by Mizu (@ashihana) on


My verdict:

1) Long lasting
On my instagram, I said that the tint will disappear after one wash and yes it does. I did try of using it just for half an hour as well as 1-2 hours testing on me and I find that the longer to leave it to dry on your eyebrow, the better color outcome as well as it won't wash out easily when you clean your face. If you did leave it for hours, the next time you wash your face, there still would be traces left.
The tint won't budge nor disappear as long as you don't wash that part of eyebrow.

2) Color
I chose cafe latte color which is a light toffee brown color and it does came out like the ad photos they shown. This color would be awkward on me without an extra help of the same color browcara since my hair is black. By the way, I do love the color on me, just personal preference.

3) Smell
There isn't much smell to it once you peel it off and the wet liquid certainly smells a bit like glue but I don't think it would bother anyone since it wasn't that strong.

4) Easy peel off
My brows is a little on the bushy side, certainly not really full but the hair is long so that's why it is hard to control. I find it is easier to peel off if you leave it for 1-2 hours but if you don't want to wait for that long, the liquid would still be a little wet and making it a little hard to peel. 

Overall, I like it and would repurchase it again :)
Thank you for reading.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D