Today I'll be reviewing this cleanser from Yadah which is sent to me by BBcosmetic.com
You can purchase this product by clicking HERE for $19.98 with free shipping!
A little info that you might want to know about this product;
- A cleanser created for acne of troubled skin.
- Contains natural extract and very minimal chemical with low stimulations on the skin and maximum effects against skin toubles.
- Main ingredients are Green Tea extract, Aloe Vera gel, Rosemary extract and Sage extract to give natural moisturising effect and hel soothe and astringe the skin.
- Low in acidity, similar to skin pH and protects the moisture from leaving the skin.
- 6 Free System: No Paraben, No Benzophenon, No Mineral Oil, No Animal materials, No Sulfate, No Artificial dyes
Very little ingredients yet a lot of them are natural extracts.
The pump that makes the foam.
Before and after cleansing, pardon my hand look a little red since I scratch it..haha
I would say that it cleans the lipstick after two washes.
Smell a bit medicated, almost natural to me and I dislike it at first but now I'm getting used to it so I don't really dislike it like the first time I was using it.
It was written that it is 150ml, and I find that I consume this type of bubble cleanser a lot than I used to with my normal cleanser since the foam didn't give me much "soap" like texture and I like those so I find that this a little thin for me and the result it I used about 3-4 pumps per use.
I do like the pump because it saves the time to manually do it and with a few pumps, I can just put it on my face, massage it a little and it goes away easily with water.
4) After wash
It doesn't stripe away my skin moisture since it has a low pH but it feels matte? I don't know how to describe this but that's how I feel after washing it off.
I don't have any breakout with this and I find that this cleanser control my redness really well and doesn't cause new acne or pimples to form on my face.
Overall, I do like this cleanser a lot since I almost emptied the bottle now.
Thank you for reading :)