Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

[REVIEW]Majorlica Majorca Cheek Customize Blusher

Hey guys,I have a very good mood to blog today..hehe..

I just change my background again..how was it?I don't know how to use photoshop and I just took my background randomly from google..hehe

Okay,today I'm gonna review this blusher that I got from my visit to KL when I'm attending the KMW concert..yeah..pretty old exactly and I leave this in my draft for too long..

I've posted the picture before in my haul post..

This is the last color in the collection and I choose this color than the pink one since I need a bronzer-like color to contour my face..glad I found this~!

The opening is slide-like type..

The color..

I swatch on my finger to show you the color..there's some of glitter fall outs but it doesn't appear much on your face after because you kinda blend it..

Another swatch on my hand..it was a pretty shimmer and this suits me much!
I love the color~!It's like an orange-rosey like color..

This blusher stays long on my face about 4 to 5 hours(i have an oily face)..

It is medium pigmented,not too bright nor too pale..

No scemt..yup..

Suits all types of skin..

I would re-purchase this for sure~!

Thanks for reading~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D