Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Friday, April 17, 2015

[REVIEW] Mirabella Skincare Set


Hi!
HiShop sent me this skincare set to try from Mirabella Skincare. I've delayed this post for so long so I apologized. Anyway, let's go to the review.

Brand : Mirabella Skincare
Origin : Malaysia
Price : RM90(WM), RM98.00(EM)

"Selling beauty and skincare product with 100% natural ingredient which suit all skin types.Not only beautifies but capable of treating dry skin, acne etc" - taken from Mirabella Skincare Facebook

It's a cute box I would say :)


The liquid is in pink colour.









Honestly, the first time I saw this set, I was like "oh, it's quite pretty" so I read up all the information on the box but one thing that I notice is that they didn't write up the proper steps of the skincare. I've seen my mom and sister's local skincare before and the company always uses "UV cream", "Night Cream", "Day Cream" etc for the name of their product and nothing else. This applies the same with this skincare because they only wrote "UV cream" and "Beauty Cream". As for the first timer like me, this is totally confusing as I don't which to use on the day or night or should I use the three of them every time I cleanse up my face? That was some of the questions I thought. Though they maybe doesn't list up the steps, but I somehow get the hint inside the box whereby they're listing about cleanse, protection and repair& treatment(refer pic below)



 I'm not much care for the ingredients but looking at this skincare ingredients, despite claiming that it is suitable for all skin types, the ingredients used were quite unsuitable to those who have a sensitive skin. For example, the parabens(all) and mineral oil. Mineral oil wasn't dangerous but it might be unsuitable for those who sweats easily in a warm environment could cause white bumps or milia, which is one of my skin criteria (ref). I did have one bump of milia under my eye and I fall into that category and I really don't want that to happen.

My face trying the UV cream, on the right, my skin looks brighter.

I should say that the cream really make my face looks so white so after on try, I lessen up the amount of cream that I used and it doesn't looks so white as you can see in the pic.

My overall experience with this were okay. Thankfully it doesn't cause me any new milia on the face and I specially liked the UV cream because it gives my skin an instant brightness though I could say that it can be a little bit oily on my skin after a few hours.

The night cream is quite hard to apply because it was too dry and cause tugging so if you want to use this, I suggest to mix it with any moisturising essence to loosen up the thick texture.

The cleanser is also one of my favourite, it smells really good and easy to foam up. A little goes a long way :D

Thank you for reading ;)

Purchase this skin care HERE!
USE MY DISCOUNT CODE : AMIRAHD

Like HiShop.my on Facebook
Follow HiShop.my on Twitter
Follow HiShop.my on Instagram 

2 comments:

aisyahdecullen said...

Rule of thumb:


Anything with UV protection or SPF is for day use. :)
The box looks cute all right but ughh.. mineral oil? Probably not suitable for me.

Mizu said...

Yeah, mineral oil :(

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D