Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

[REVIEW] Holika Holika Bulgarian Rose Eye Cream

I've been using eye cream since I was 19(that was last year..lol)
and I never stop using it since then becoz I read few pros said that we start aging in 20 so basic care like this may be needed and plus,my dark circle is start to get bad so it instigate me to use the cream earlier.

I got this from my first visit to Holika Holika Malaysia few months back since they had promotions going on also the Jung Il Woo contest and I did intend to join so I spent hundreds in the shop.One of the item I got is this wallah expensive eye cream..>_<

Since I was a kid, every local drama/story always said that rose smells good etc..but I actually never smell a real one so i thought it would smell really good as the beautiful flower. However, when I first smelled a rose few years back, I thought to myself : I didn't like the smell.

I don't know how people classify the smell as a good one but I dislikes it very much and after I got my first rose mask last year from Skin79, and that was a long time since I first smell a rose..I think it smells good..
(❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

I guess my smell sense did change after all.. (¬‿¬)
and the story goes by..I got this eye cream becoz of the smell....and also I like the texture and packaging..



Isn't that pretty? ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ


I already used this and the amount is quite generous.

When I first try this in the store, I think the cream is quite good. It is almost similar to gel and it absorbs pretty well. I'm looking for a light one that can moisturize my eyes overnight. Means that it won't dry up even after I woke up in the morning.

This turns out really good coz it moisturize so well that I expected. I think it must be because of the Rose Essentila Oil that included in the ingredient that make sure my eyes won't dry out for a long time.

For the dark circle parts, my under eye also improve~yeay~banzaii..ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
Although the results is not overwhelming but at least I'm satisfied that it works for the very least!

But for wrinkles problem, there maybe no progress in the part. Maybe because this cream didn't target to that properties.

The down thing about this cream that it is come in a glass packaging with no spatula. Honestly, I prefer the tube packaging for eye cream but since this looks elegant and beautifully design..I care not..

Sorry because I didn't show my eye bag transformation to you..but this really works for me~O(≧▽≦)O

Thank you for reading (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

marvelikalife@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D