Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Past Week's Vain #F.O.S #Daiso #VOIR

Hey guys!I think I've been away for sometime and it wasn't my intention too T^T
I started my work( to be precise only for a month) since I don't want my days by sitting at home the whole day for two month  0.0

It's my first time working in 20 years..lol
It's quite okay since I only do office works and sometimes I played the computer more than I work..lol..
(now is currently my office time and I'm writing a blog post..hahaxD)
There isn't much people in the office since they always had outstation or out of office work so I usually alone..*smiling wide*

So,I'm not going to post review by today,coz I don't know where I put those picture I've taken..or I left it at home maybe?But anyway,Skin mal:gem reviews soon! and not forget the lip tints!yeayyy~

Here is some pictures that I took on past week which are the things that I bought not using my money...lol
I think this is the big shopping I ever done straight for four weeks since me and my family go shopping every Saturday..lol..so that's why I don't even have chance to post up new blog post..lmao

A bag bought from pasar malam..lol

Vivi Magazine May Issue!I got this in April but too bad my scanner broken!!!noo..there are also Mina Magazine...T^T

Pants bought from VOIR..got discount for this from RM130+++ to RM60+
but its a bit big for me..but its okay..

A shirt bought from F.O.S(guy's section!) lmao coz I hate curvy shirt..and the female shirt way too tight..dislikes!

2 long sleeves shirt..bought from night market too...kekeke...but the colors are cool!
A long sleeve shirt from Third Element.A Korean-style clothes store!
Check this out at Berjaya Times Square!
I never had orange before so this was really a good pick!

A 3-style container from Daiso!How convenient is that?

me wearing the shirt I bought and wearing Etude House Dear My Blooming Lip-talk in PK004
*I'm getting chubbier...*sigh*

A bouquet I sport from my new workplace!

Daiso!!!
Located in Aeon Jusco Bukit Tinggi!

Daiso again...a bit smaller than I've seen in Malacca or TS

I think Malaysia don't wear this..haha

cute mugs!!

to fake eyelashes fans!!got lots more than this!

More in Daiso..

More..more!

Finally finished with a pizza meal..lol..this was supposed to be the latest pizza in store but looks so UN-Delicious...because the main point,floss is finished??wtf...

So we had that plain meal without any offer for replacement..

End here...I suppose to finish up my reviews post!

Don't forget to join my giveaway!Click here!


2 comments:

The Girl Can Rock said...

i have to go to Daiso soon hehe, thanks for your posting

Mizu said...

Glad you like it~Please visit them,they got lots of things in store with a cheap price!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D