Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

REVIEW AND SWATCHES : Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA+ #Natural Beige and DIY mask tools!

Hello babes!Finally my long waiting for my Skin Food BB Cream is arrived!!!Yeay,been wanting this for so long!Here,read my opinion about them!


Fianlly after two weeks++ waiting for tis thing to arrived,I got it yesterday!Yipeee!So happy!I fall in love with this products when I visit Skin Food last time.The smell is awesome!!and the coverage is great too~I didn't buy this from my last visit to local Skin Food stores co local price is so expensive!!waaaa...Double price you know!It bought this on ebay with the last same seller that cheat my Skin79 Rose Moisture Mask . This time she send me the new one.Noo..she didn't reply my last report that she sent me the use one.I'm still mad coz at least she should reply!!Whatever it takes..I won't ask for returns or my money back though..I'm a nice buyer..Look here,she sent a note on every purchase.She want her buyer to give her maximum stars or contact her before give negative feedback but why won't she reply me after a week?That is impossible if she didn't online in a week..gosh..still mad about this.So if you want to buy from her RubyRuby76,make sure to be careful.


Here is the note that she give..L.I.A.R(She should reply me to ask for forgiveness.)


This is my swatches.Its not too watery..just medium..


When I spread it on my hand..


Blend it to my skin!Tadaaaaa!!!It suits me perfectly!!!Superb!I love it!This BB Cream is bestselling in Skin Food and most of buyers like it!A MUST BUY product!


This is my second stuff that arrived yesterday.Its DIY mask tools!Yeay!So cheappp and the shipping is free!I want the pink one but I guess it is sold out.So I take the orange one.hehe..anyway,its prefect one!



Look,there are mask brush,spoon and cute bowl..hehe...cute isn't it!Buy it!I didn't remember this ebay seller but please find DIY mask tools on ebay.I'm sure you will found various sellers for this product!Find the most cheaper one okay!hehe..

I think that's all for now..Read my last review here REVIEW AND SWATCHES : AVON.

Byebye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D