Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Etude House Review 2 *Christmas Special* feat Precious Mineral BB Cream,LUCIDarling Peach Lipgloss,Henna Fix Mascara,Happy Teatime Lemon Tea and Peach Tea,Code:B Eyeshadow in Black and Angel Kiss Lip&Cheek*Cutie Angel*

Hello there!
It's been a while since I do my first review.Anyway,as I promised before,I would do a review for more Etude House products that I used.Sorry for late coz I got so busy with university life..hihi

This package is special for Christmas so I got discount for that..hehe


The whole package.
(Behind)From left, Christmas bag,BB Cream,Mascara,Lemon facial cleanse and Peach facial cleanse.
(Front)eye shadow,lip&cheek.



This is Precious Mineral BB Cream.This is different from the last BB Cream that I bought.Maybe the size is a little bigger and the color is different too.This is for oily skin.There are another one too for dry skin.I would say that I don't like this BB cream cos it whitens my already bright skin tone.I think I wouldn't buy this again instead I would buy the last BB cream that I bought.It is from Etude House too.Its Magic BB Cream.But then,it maybe suit your skin..


This is LUCIDarling lipgloss.At first,my intention was not to buy any lipgloss since I don't want my lips to become more thicker than now..haha..but then this is in a package so  have to buy it too..It have various colors you can choose from but I decide to take this peach color.It's beautiful and last longer too.I would say that I love it now~



This is Henna Fix Mascara.2NE1(a Korean group artist is a model for this product)


See?I actually do not know that they were using it..haha..coz this is a new product in the package that I buy.Overall,this mascara don't smudge.It makes your eyelashes looks longer and thicker!I like that!You don't have to wear fake eyelash if u use this!I would buy this again for sure!



This are Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam.The left was lemon and the right one is peach.Both are very good!I've buy peach before this and yes,I am using it again!It is large and cheap!And the best thing,it remove all oils~


This is Code:B eyeshadow.It have four colors to choose 


Park Shin Hye who are popular from her hit drama He's Beautiful and box office movie,Cyrano Agency is a model for this product,Code:B.Code:B is a line from Etude House who feature modernize girl make-up.I would like to buy more Code:B because the color is so great!
Oh anyway,this eyeshadow have less shimmer.I love its color.I always make smoky eyes with this..




This Angel Kiss Lip&Cheek.I think it has more color but this is limited edition so I only see this color.You can use this both on lips or cheek!The color is cute and the color I choose is called Cutie Angel.I love this so much till I only use little of it..haha..it has sweet smell too just like the above products.I forgot to tell that all of the products have a very sweet and nice smell!
Hmm..I think thats all the products in that package and I would like to do more reviews about Etude House coz this brand is good~

If any of you would like to purchase from Etude House,I can buy it for you.You can pay to me through my paypal account!I would love to help!

Note : I do not receive any single penny from doing this review.The products may suit my skin.So I would not be responsible if it does harm to your skin.All the original photos is taken by me.Make sure to credit when taking it out.

Love Mia xoxo

Read my last review about Etude House here : http://womenswant.blogspot.com/2011/01/etude-house-review.html

1 comments:

Azhezha said...

hi Mira!
congratulations!
you won my mini giveaway..
check your inbox and reply within 48 hours dear ;D

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D