Warby Parker is not a foreign names for those who seeks for a comfortable eyewear with styles and to anyone like me who don't even wear glasses but love everything that looks good.
- Warby Parker was founded with a rebellious spirit and a Lofty objective : to create boutique-quality, classically crafted eyewear at a revolutionary price point. - Warby Parker.
Today is the launch of the new Warby Parker x DonorsChoose.org sunglasses called GARDNER.
So what is DonorChoose.org?
- DonorsChoose.org is a nonprofit organization that allows people like you to fund classroom projects across the America.
So Warby Parker step up to help these student raising fund from everyone by purchasing their collaboration sunglasses, GARDNER.
A few of awesome features of this sunglasses,
- Vintage inspired design
- Custom acetate from a 150-year old, family owned Italian company.
- Anti-reflective, polycarbonate Rx lenses.
- Five barrel hinges with Teflon-coated screws.
For more information about the sunglasses, please go here.
Meet CHARLES BEST (left)
MINDY KALING (right)
Actress, DonorsChoose.org Ambassador
So here's the deal,
Each pair of frames comes with a $30 gift card to fund the DonorsChoose.org project of your choice.
and like always, for every pair of glasses sold, Warby Parker distributes a pair to someone in need.
Please support Warby Parker x DonorChoose.org project to help students in need in America for their studies and education projects.