Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fairy Tail #115

Yesh..you read it right..Tail of Fairy ..haha..Its Fairy Tail,a title for a popular manga and anime from Japan..
I didn't really read the whole manga but I fan their anime though,because I was too lazy to read manga..hmm..especially this was really a long series then I become more lazy la..

Last week,they released the episode 115..but I didn't sure if Japan got the more latest episode..I'm just following the roll of fansubs though..


Most probably girls would prefer to have Happy,the blue cat but my favorite character was absolutely Natsu and Happy!!haha..because these two were very funny though!!Although Natsu were less handsome than Gray or Loke,but then becoz of his personality plus his strong determination,thats enough for me to fall in love with him!♥♥♥ 

This series is totally addicting!Although there were a lot of fights,but the way they express the fights was in funny way that you can't even expect of..Sorry if you weren't an anime fan like me but I just wanted to share what I do like..oh yes..#i'mintheworldofnoboyfriend ..they were my bf then..I'm waiting for the episode this Friday!Can't wait!Plus we're having a holiday again!That was superrbbb!!

Ja ne~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D