Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hey princess~!

I got so boring at this time though although I got three test tomorrow..urgghhhh..
but anyway recently,my favorite brand is start to change.awwwwww....maybe i read to much reviews!hahaah..what should I do??hehe..coz yeah..Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream wasn't really works on me because it is too light!my skin is yellowish type but that one is so white!makes my face looks pale..erm..but I have to finish it anyway..T_T ( its expensive here than in Korea,thats why I have to finish it..)
hurm..actaully I have lots of products to review coz recently i bought a lot of make-ups and skincare!!!hahahahh..and some really works on my skin!yipeeeee~!anyway,i'll go to town this weekend to view a popular Korean brand shop..heheh..I wouldn't buy any(maybe?)coz i wanted to look at the price first and ask my mom to buy that for me instead of using my own money..heheheheheeh..(evil laugh)..anyway,got to go..just drop by to see my new background..heheheh..bubbye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D