Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gift from Indonesia~!

Hello guys...I just drop by to post something..hehe..coz this products is from Indonesia which I won it in Sarah Azheha'a Blog.I can't really remember which her blog is..sorry..
Anyway,after few months delay from shipping(I don't care bout that much coz she is giving this for free anyway..hehe :D)the products just arrived to my rental house just now..hehe..wow..the box is pretty big too..she give me two vitamin E which handmade cream from her auntie's spa and a cute Bali keychain!I'm sure most of you have heard of Bali before..hehe..anyway,here is a snap of it~


erk..sorry for that creepy background...haha..its my google hompage pic..hahaxD.
The Vitamin E btw..


and the keychain or specifically we here called it 'Selipar Jepun'..keke..
anyway,thnx Azheha..i'm sure to try it~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D