Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Make Up Tutorial by TheFaceShop Korea


Well,it seems like the Spring approached some countries already~ Although my country doesn't have those 4 seasons but the trend is always coming through here by any means~

The Orange trend make-up somehow started by Etude House last year's spring and there are a lot of companies seems to follow the trend in the year's spring!

TheFaceShop Korea released a new tutorial for Orange lovers!

Every picture was inserted with the steps on how to do the makeup and it was so simple!~

P/S : Sorry for those who waited for my giveaway,it seems like I have to delay the post because of some matter but don't worry,it won't be long ^_^









2 comments:

lizchewy said...

I am in love with the orange makeup trend!! I love the colour of the lip tint so much, I need it!!

xoxo
Lizzo

Mizu said...

Hai Lizzo!Wow..it seems you really like Orange makeup!Oh,there are a lot of liptints out there~You can use other brand as well ^_^

Thanks for dropping~!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D