Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My latest cosmetics haul!~

Hai!I missed blogging so much!Sorry for being hiatus.Actually I'm not,in fact I always visit this blog everyday..hehe..just don't know what to post..I have few items before to review but I'm absolutely forgot!
Anyway,I'm back for another review..hehe..

Yesterday I went to Jaya Jusco Seremban 2 and I got all this things!!It nearly cost RM190 for all of this!!haha..money burnt again..
Anyway,i bought a lot of face mask and eye patch since mine was out of stock..hehe..I really want to wear mask so much!

Owh..sorry for not the best pictures I have coz the camera is taken away by my father coz he wants to use for  his work..never mind..I just use my phone camera..


This are the things..look not much right but all of it was so expensive..!


Kiss Me mascara..at first I want to buy the Majorlica Majorca lash expander but the brush do not attract me at all..so I saw Kiss Me brand and the brush looks great too~!I got this for RM45+ coz the original price that is RM50+ is deducted becoz I'm a Watson member..


This is my first purchase in The Body Shop ever!I never purchase any from The Body Shop before but this was awesomely great~!i love the Vanilla smell!
 

The masks from Skin Food,the most left one was the new product so I try it first last night and the result was great!


Beauty Buffet Mask..I got this from Watsons..never heard of this before but the prices is quite kaw-kaw..but the second box I got it for less 50%..yipeeee...


elianto items again!haha..the eye patch got 12 pairs!reasonable like the price,RM12!and the eyeshadow,the exact price is RM8 maybe...but I got this for RM4 after less 50% if i'm not mistaken.(Sorry for the weird looking pictures for this two coz google is such a problem.I can't well upload this becoz of unknown reasons?)

Anyway,I will make reviews for this products soon after I try them all~Ok see ya!Jaaa~




4 comments:

Kim said...

can't wait your upcoming review :)

Marion said...

Hi. I'm hosting my first giveaway, Can I invite you to enter? *u*
http://forest-doll.blogspot.com/2011/06/first-blog-giveaway-u.html

Mizu said...

@Lina Kim thanks!I will do a great reviews on this..Tried some already..just need confirmation~

Mizu said...

@Marion sure!Thanks for the invite!I'll make a post about it soon!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D