Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Why I Love Korea

Hello candies!I missed few days of blogging due to some reasons..I'm so sorry..
Firstly,I re-watching some of old K-Dramas few days ago and missed the time to blog..yea..it was tempting to watch it till end..T_T
Second,my camera now is taken away by my sister and sadly I did not copy the pictures before I lend it to her..my mistakes..

But then,just a short post from me since I miss my blog..I thought want to change to new templates by blogspot but then the new templates missed a lot of sidebar features like google follow,chatbox n twitter follow bar..that was am important thing to blogger i guess since saw a lot of people following you without doing a giveaway(yea its me)was very thankful and i want to give something special to my followers especially when I do my giveaway soon..

Btw,I got nothing to review today because of that problems so I edit my layout today and love this new background..hehe..I'm gonna learn more about html and so on since I got lots of times at home since it was my semester break now!

Anyway,I just come across this video a little while ago and somehow it touches me..and why?Because the animators use Big Bang - Haru Haru as her background music..and her awesome animation!!Watch this!


Its awesome right??hehe..I wish I was this creative too!
and my title today is about that video that I seriously wanna share!~Have fun!Bye2xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D