Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, March 21, 2016

[REVIEW] Testerkorea's Real Tester : Innisfree Treatment Lip Tint


Hi!

This is the final review for the testerkorea's Real Tester event and that's the Innisfree Treatment Lip Tint! Honestly I never heard of this product before but the packaging is just LOVE! I love the gradient-kind of packaging because it just looks so pretty and cute!

On the other note, if you would like to know more about Testerkorea, a Korean online shops that sells Korean cosmetics and more, please refer to the other review of mine for Real Tester event :D

Brand : Innisfree
Capacity : 5ml
Colors : 2 ( #1 Cherry in honey and #2 Orange in honey)
Price : 9,000 Korean won
Where to BUY : HERE




The color looks bright on its applicator but in real, it's not.


Samples given by testerkorea :D

I really like this treatment lip tint just because the color is not so bright, almost translucent pink (mine is Cherry in Honey) which makes it suitable to wear with any matte tint/lipstick underneath.

The texture is a bit thick and application is not so smooth either but I gradually get used to it now,

As I said, the color is not bright and it won't really show color on lip especially on my dark lip color however you would see a nice pink tint on top.

As for the word treatment, I'm not really sure about that since it doesn't really help to moisturize my lip that well because the tint would easily disappear after an hour or so. It also doesn't last long on my dry lip and I have to re-apply after an hour.

The finish is glossy and it's a bit sticky but not too bad. It's just as the way I like it.

Overall, it's a nice tint if you just to look natural on everyday basis :)

I rate this;

Thank you for reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D