Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, October 19, 2015

[Kbeauty] Althea Beauty Ambassador Finalists!


Hi guys!

This is just a short post but here I want to announce that I made into the Althea Beauty Ambassador Finalists <3

To be honest, I don't really know on how did I manage to be one since I didn't do anything and as extravagant like the other bloggers did but gosh, this is just a happy news for me and I can't stop smiling :D :D :D (I'm so easy to please, lol)

I'm what you say "unsocial blogger" as I never attended any events, launching and other related blogger activities which blogger usually met and know each other so it sadden me that I don't have anybody to share the news with so I'm announcing it on my blog instead for all my readers out there..#sadlife XD

If any of you didn't know ALTHEA, then go check out my post about them HERE. Basically they're a newly established online Korean beauty shop that offer a super affordable price and free fast shipping! YAAAS!

LET'S HEAD ON TO THE VOTING,
From their description, it says that they already picked the ambassador from the five of us but they want YOU to guess which one of us is the true beauty ambassador for Althea (Don't ask me coz I didn't know either) Of course you're not doing this for nothing since 10 lucky voters will received RM20 credit to use at my.athea.kr





The voting thing is EASY! Just click HERE and write VOTE under any ambassador picture in the album. Of course you must like ALTHEA MALAYSIA FACEBOOK PAGE too. 

This is OPEN TO ALL. I mean all, seriously. (Althea fb likers)

Thank you and good luck to you guys! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D