Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Mirror.Mirror On The Wall : 200+ follower Giveaway ♥


Aww..this was for the first prize..

♥ Lush ♥ SNOW FAIRY ♥
♥ A can of the Batistes New Brit Dry Shampoo
♥ Soap & Glory 'Girligo'
♥ Soap & Glory 'Hand Food'
♥ Soap & Glory 'Clean on Me'
♥ A small clip frame purse by Pieces from Asos
♥ A gold fold up shopper by Next
♥ Nails Inc Limited Edition Cadburys (Vanilla Bliss)
♥ Nails Inc Limited Edition Cadburys (Cocoa Bliss)
♥ Models Own (Magenta) with Nail Buffer
♥ Maxfactor Trio Effect Eyeshadow (Over the Ocean)
♥ Andrea Fulerton Nail Tattoo Skull & Cross Bones



The second prize!

♥ Nails Inc Limited Edition Cadburys (Vanilla Bliss)
♥ Nails Inc Limited Edition Cadburys (Cocoa Bliss)
♥ Avon Nail Buffer Keyring (comes in so handy!)

Just looking the background,I mean the table,,it makes the photo looks very pretty and the products are stunning too!What a great giveaway she have!Click here to enter!http://sher821.blogspot.com/2011/01/200-follower-giveaway.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D