Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Perfectly Polished ; Win a Signed Copy of Bethanie Lunn's ‘A Modern Girl’s Guide to Fabulousness' !

Have you ever wanted access to all the best places in the UK? Do you wish you had your own personal guru to help you become a goddess in the kitchen…and in the bedroom? How about some trade secrets to help you look and feel your best? This lifestyle bible gives you the fast track to the coolest places, services and products around.



The Queen of Fabulousness, Bethanie Lunn, offers an A–Z guide on fun things to do, exciting places to go, what to wear, where to dine, shop and beautify, while avoiding wasting your money on disappointments. She’s tested everything first so that only the best is recorded in this heavenly little black book!

I have a signed copy to giveaway to one lucky Perfectly Polished reader!


Regards,
ashihana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D