Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

I love Burberry Beauty and want you too as well!Contest!

My favourite new beauty line of 2010 has got to be Burberry Beauty!  One of the reasons is that they know me so well - you may have heard me mention how bummed I am this holiday that neither Dior or Chanel has put out any limited edition charm items for me to covet - Burberry obviously felt my pain and were good enough to come out with this little beauty - Burberry Beauty Lip Charm - $110 - three gun metal cubes with check casing - one containing nude beige lip gloss - all on a clip!  Love it! Do you love it?  Do you want it?  Should we give you one?  If you answered "yes" to all of these questions then are you ever in the right place!  

Of course one tiny little charm doesn't seem like much of a prize so how about a few other items from the Burberry Beauty line?


Up for grabs is:$250 worth of Burberry Beauty products including   -  Sheer Compact Foundation in Trench No. 05, Sheer Eye Shadow in Taupe Brown No. 07, Lip Glow in Rosewood No. 1 and of course the adorable Lip Charm!


This contest is open to everyone everywhere and it's very easy to enter, just leave a comment letting us know that you follow (if you aren't a follower you can sign up through Google or Facebook - signups are in the right sidebar)

1 entry for following and leaving a comment answering the question - what was your favourite new beauty product from 2010


And for extra entries you can do one or both of the following:
 
1 entry for tweeting the contest
3 entries if you post this contest as a post or on the sidebar of your blog

If you prefer not to leave your info on a public post, please leave a post saying you want to enter and then e-mail your info toinfo@beautycrazed.ca, please put "Burberry Contest" in the subject line.  Winner to be decided by random drawing and you have until January 14th to enter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D