Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Clothingloves.net..A place for you?

Adorable or not?  I just loves the flowery details on top and on the pants :D

I don't know fashion that much but I think this combination is pretty okay?or no?
the earring is out of group? That's just my personal interest.

But if you do really do know about fashion, clothingloves.net sell all things from head to toe!They sell a lot of Korean fashions and even Western Celebrities fashion! The price tag  is reasonable too for a nice quality items :)

That's not all, they even have wedding dress and you can customize yourself of what dress that you wanted to be?Sounds good right? I already see some of their dress and it was really gorgeous! *.*

They are reliable as you can see here.

Visit clothingloves.net to start shopping!

They do wholesale too!

8 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D