Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

[REVIEW] Eraida Beauty ENVIE Liquid Matte


Happy Tuesday~
Today, I'll be reviewing these lip matte from Eraida Beauty. Thank you EB for sending me these cuties! I went in totally (aww) mood when I opened the package and saw this girly purply tin case. It's so ON POINT and already collected 5 pizza ratings from me 😘

There's a totally of 5 colors that have a name on every number;
💖 EL01 Cupid - nude pink
💖 EL02 Tiara - mauvy pink
💖 EL03 Eternal - red with orange hue
💖EL04 Blossom - nude brown
💖 EL05 Queen - chocolate


How cute is that?!

Simple yet slick packaging 👍






You could say that all the colors are pretty much the range of colors that I would try collect for myself except for the "Eternal" color because I'm afraid of bright colors. However, when I first saw this color, right away, it reminds me of the KylieCosmetics "Doll" liquid lipstick which is a color that I secretly would like to try myself. So thank you EB for the chance!

These liquid matte smells so good like chocolate. I feel like I could lick it right away! However, it might not as strong as you think it is so no worries for the overwhelming fragrance :)

Usually liquid lipsticks have different texture because of pigment in colors but I find that these liquid matte is almost identical in formula to each other so each of them perform almost similar on me.

I used all of these colors during Raya celebration and I could tell you my verdict.
Firstly, this does dry your lip if you have a dry lip like mine so it's wise to apply any kind of lip balm or vaseline before applying so that it won't be too dry and it will cause crack later on.

The liquid lipstick dries reasonably in time. It is because I can still layered it up and doesn't cause dragging. However, after it dries, I wouldn't recommend adding layers to it because it will drag the formula.

It last for a good amount of hours if you don't drink nor eating. It does transfer to stuff, for example, if you're drinking, it transfers to the cup. I'm not sure why it does this but at least the color on your lip won't fade.

For light colors like cupid and blossom, there might be a little streaky when applying but you can just add up layers to it and for deeper colors, they applies smoothly without problems.

I would say that the formula isn't thick and very watery and it feels lightweight but it depends on how many layers you put on. One or two layers might still feel lightweight 😊

Thank you for reading!
xoxo Mizu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D