Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, March 12, 2017

[REVIEW] Zahara Breatheable Nail Polish - Halal and Wudhu Friendly!


Hi guys!

I would like to thank Zahara Cosmetics (Insta : @lovefromzahara) for sending these oxygen nail polish a.k.a water permeable nail polish to me💅. It is a wudhu-friendly nail polish that I'm very excited to try and I knew these nail polishes got viral back then but I never really try one.

They send me "Blush Crush" which is a candy pink in color and "Simply Covered" which is nude in color, kinda your-nails-but-better 😉







My application is kinda....emm...



I lovvvee this kind of remover since it is easy to use! Just dip to remove!


I did a week of testing with both colors and surprisingly got tons of compliments on how pretty it looks despite the not-so-great application by me since I raaareely wear nail polish.

In terms of wearability, I'd say this is comfortable to wear. I had problems with non-breatheable nail polish since it feels suffocated on my nails but with the thin coats I did with this, it does feels light on hand. I suggest a light coat or about one of two coats to let your nails breathe and wudhu can go through. It's halal too so you don't have to remove it to perform your solat.

It's not a peel-off nail polish that you'd see a lot in the market nowadays and you need a nail polish remover to remove it. Luckily Zahara carries a remover and I tried and it removes the nail polish effortlessly with the dip-to-remove remover style.

These nail polishes are FREE from Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor which these ingredients can cause cancer, birth defects, allergies, and poisonous to health. How crazy to think that a lot of nail polish have these! 😱

The colors are pigmented and it dries really fast once you put them on so try to apply as fast as you can before it gets tacky and for a clean coat. 

By far, "Simply Covered" is my favourite because it really doesn't seem like you wear one but still want to look gorg in class 😆
"Blush Crush" would be nice for a fun outing I'd say 😊

Get yours from Zahara Cosmetics, 
 Insta @lovefromzahara ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D