Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

[REVIEW] Onsaemeein Velvet Moist Lip Tint


Hey guys!
Well, I'm still in the middle of my final exam and there's one paper to go! I had a little free time so I thought why not blogging a little while.

Anyway, I got this lip tint from Althea.kr for RM22.00 and I've been collecting a few lip tints to try and this is one of them. I like coral color so I picked #04 Acoustic Coral color from the collection.

(pic source: Althea.kr)

The design is fairly simple.






I actually don't know why this is called a tint because it's just like a normal lipstick to me and it didn't leave any kind of tint on the lip ;( I always like tint because it stays on without having to worried for rubbing it off but this is just a disappointment.

I agree that the color is very pretty but it would looking like a mess on dry lip or chapped lips. I have scrubbed my lip thoroughly before applying this tint and even applying lip balm and it's still accentuate my dry lips T_T

On the above picture, I only apply on the center and gradually smoothen it out with my fingers but when I tried to apply it on full lip, it will get dry, thick and sticky which horrible-looking  and is totally the opposite of the "light and fresh" advertisement.

If you have tried the Peripera Peri's Ink Velvet (which I haven't review yet) it has a similar kind of texture but this is way thicker and doesn't spread easily like the Peripera one.

It does have a nice sweet scent, which almost similar like a lot of tint but it would suit people with plump lips better.

Overall, I didn't like this since it doesn't meet my expectation and would not repurchase.

Thank you for reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D