Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, November 28, 2015

A Kbeauty Package from Blue Scandal - Dr.Jart, It's Skin, Shara Shara


Hi guys! 2 weeks ago, a package from BlueScandal.com arrived and all the products are personally chosen by me! Blue Scandal is a Western online shop which sells various of beauty brands and fragrance both Western and Asian beauty products! They have tons of brands you can choose from and they shipped internationally!!

Just recently they decided to add Korean Beauty Brands into their store and the number is still increasing. Some brands that you might be familiar with are Clio Professional, It's Skin, Peripera, Tony Moly and more!

Check out their website at bluescandal.com to view more of the popular brands!


Their representative asked me to choose a few products that I might interested to try from their website and I saw foot mask by Shara Shara and right away said that I need to try this! Korean foot mask are no joke, most of it works great and I can't wait to try it! 

Price : $10.00               Link : HERE


I chose this mask as the complimentary of the peeling foot mask because I'll need moisture after all that peeling right? This would be a great combination to the Shara Shara Foot Peeling Mask!

Price : $3.96               Link : HERE


I honestly just picked this randomly. Dr.Jart has been popular by it's versatile and great coverage BB cream and this looks tempting especially it's everything an acne-prone skin people are looking for. I'm currently on a different skin regime so maybe I'll try this later after I'm done with my current skincare.

Price : $31.50               Link : HERE


This macaron lip balm by It's Skin is unavoidable. Just look at the packaging! How cute is that?! This lip balm has been in kbeauty field for sometime but I haven't got any chance to try it out. I choose grape flavour and yes, it does smell like a grape! <3

Price : $9.68               Link : HERE


This kind of cute lip patch has been popularized by brands like Etude House and I really want to try it at least once. Previously, I did try to purchase them however, it is one time use and I thought it would be a waste so I took this chance to try it! You'll be expecting me with this on instagram later..haha

Price : $4.00               Link : HERE


This is a new lipstick collection from It's Skin. There are also BB cream, concealer and more in this series and I thought High Glossy Lipstick sounds so appealing to me. I choose the Coral color in No.6 and they're super glossy and pigmented! You can imagine on how soft the lipstick is as it glides so smoothly on my lip.

Price : $17.60               Link : HERE

I'll be doing separate reviews of them later so make sure to check it out!

For now, visit;

BLUE SCANDAL WEBSITE : bluescandal.com
BLUE SCANDAL INSTAGRAM : @bluescandal
BLUE SCANDAL FACEBOOK : Blue Scandal
BLUE SCANDAL TWITTER : blue_scandal
BLUE SCANDAL PINTEREST : Blue Scandal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D