Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

[REVIEW] Tony Moly Trust Me Relaxing Eye Patch


Hey guys~
So today I'll be reviewing this eye patch from Tony Moly. My dark circles have been tremendously bad recently and I need something with moisture that could at least help out my under eye so that I won't be looking too old compared to my age.

So I came across this eye patch while I'm shopping at testerkorea and right away bought it without a second thought because I just knew it would work well with me(coz I "Trust" them!lol)

A simple blue packaging. Looks very 'medicinal' to me..lol


Alcohol is the fourth ingredient o.o

Just a very few liquid left.

Basically it cover your entire eyes - that means you should have a nap!haha


I didn't expect that the patch actually covers the entire eyes. Well of course you can opted to open up the hole but I suggest you not. It was full with essence and you don't want to lose that.

Surprisingly I really did feel calm while using this because I can even hear my heart beating..lol
The fragrance wasn't overpowering and I think it is just right.

The liquid is not thick and not so thin either. It is just nice because although the patch is packed with essence, it wasn't dripping out from the sheet. The essence is easily absorbed  into my skin and it does take quite long to dry up. Like the sheet says, take it off between 20-30 minutes which means it last that long.

I did see my under eye became moisturized and look supple after each use and definitely lessen up the wrinkles on my under eyes and by the way, the aftermath isn't sticky and I like the way it is.

I really recommend this to those who would like to find an instant moisture to your under eye - or maybe the whole are of your eye :D

Thank you for reading~

I rate this :

marvelikalife(at)gmail(dot)com

12 comments:

Frl Schnee said...

Great! It is like a superhero mask, when you remove the eye part, haha :D Nice to read it works good as a moisturizing mask for the eye area.

Mizu said...

haha..lol yeah!

XiaoVee said...

these masks look great! <3
Anyway, it's rare to see tony moly owns product with such a not-cute packaging like this :p LOL


www.xiaovee.com

Mizu said...

haha you're right about that! XD

Jessica Liani Suwitro said...

nice review. same here.. so bad panda eyes I have >.<

Mizu said...

I know..sleep late is one problem but can't avoid it XD

aisyahdecullen said...

there's a flap at the eye area? Looks like it.
My under eye areas need some major loving.. been thinking of getting one of those eye roller thingie with the cold applicator.. ^^


ashchroniclesletsfly.blogspot.com

Mizu said...

Oh which one is it that you're aiming for? I also need a good eye cream for myself too.

aisyahdecullen said...

I saw a few eye rollers from the Body Shop but not sure how good they are. Pretty expensive for such a small little thing!

Mizu said...

ah i knoww...Bodyshop can be quite expensive when they have no sales.. ;(

Yue Rain said...

Been using eye cream from Akin. Have many eye masks and eye cream but not many works for me. Tried those eye roller but none actually works.

http://beautyfaceskin123.blogspot.com/

Mizu said...

Yeah, a lot of eye cream seems not worked for everyone. I wanted to do research first becoz i wanted to invest on some good eye cream

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D