Follow Me

       

I'm Mizu and a beauty blogger from Malaysia since 2010. I'm very passionate in beauty and addicted to Korea Cosmetics. I love making friends all over the world besides enjoying mangas and animes.

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, June 2, 2013

[REVIEW] Aritaum Wannabe Cushion Tint #Blondie & #April



Hello guys!
I finally got the chance to post this. On my previous haul post, I received tons of e-mail asking about the shops 0.0 . I'm okay for telling you but I will not be responsible for any future problems you encounter. That's why I want to keep it hidden.

Anyway, many of you also ask me to review this so here you go!
Note that there are a lot of unsexy lips down below. I warn you not to throw up..lol

Before heading to the review, let me introduced Aritaum to any of you who are not
really familiar with this brand. :D

Aritaum is a brand under Amore Pacific Company which also produced other brands like Etude House, Laneige, Innisfree, IOPE, Hera, Sulwhasoo and etc. Basically it is the largest Korean Cosmetics Company in South Korea :D  Some of Aritaum popular products are mono eyeshadows :D

Watch the ads + tutorial for this tint [FULLVIDEO HERE]

So now, onto the review :D




The color is so beautiful! :D

Fancy caps!

I swatched this on the glossy magazine paper :D

The swatches shows the true colors very well :)

Half side blended so you may actually can imagine how it looks like when I used the sponge to blend the color.

and dun dun dun..how it looks like on my lips!

To be honest, my camera doesn't really captured the true color of #April very well. It looks like it s more to cool tone in the picture above but it is actually not. It's wasn't really Nicki Minaj if you need reference.
It's more to mature pink which I think is wearable for everyday looks!

and for #Blondie, the capture the color well but it was a bit light than the real color. The color suppose to be more fuschia look without too bright. Among these two, I love #Blondie more because I love the color so much that it makes me looks younger..lol

I tried to do a gradient lips here..do it turns well?no? I guess I'm not good enough..haha XD
The reason why I choose both of these color to buy is because I wanna do the super popular gradients lips..
but I think it turns well than I expected..lol

Another lip gradient using Candy Doll #Apricot Beige and Aritaum Wannabe Cushion Tint #Blondie
(room lighting)

This tint have 10 lip colors and 1 lip concealer (#Claire). It range from nude pink, bright pink, red, orange and nude orange..and oh, there is peach too. The packaging is very fancy which attracted the most! Besides, I watched the tuto video by Aritaum and just amazed on how the tint works! 

For the texture, I think it is a bit drying for someone who had dry lips like me. I don't use lip balm before applying this but I use an eye cream instead. Lip balm can be too glossy while eye cream makes the fine lines lesser and it gives moisture to lips without being greasy. I don't recommend to use lip balm before applying this because the color won't stick onto the your lips better. You don't want to keep reapplying right?

The color is very pigmented as a single swatch can show up the color very well. But if you actually applied a lot, it's okay because the cushion is there to help blending the color and makes it looks feathery.

Lasting hour is good..not too great but good enough. The lip tints looks like a lipstick but after I dab the cushion on the color, it makes the color stayed on the lips very long like a tint without drinking. If I eat or drink, the color would disappear bit by bit and leaving a hint of the color when the tint is nearly gone.

Lipstick would be easily transfer onto the things like glasses when we drink but this tint is not. As I said, it functions more like a lip tint as it supposed to be :)

It is non-sticky, dries matte and feathery when I used the sponge(they said cushion) provided.
The smells is very good which is candy-like smell :D . I could lick it all along..lol

Other than that, the tint feels so light on my lips like I'm not wearing anything.I could say that it feels rather smooth on lips :)

If you want to know how the cushion actually works, they help soften the edges of the tints and makes it looks feathery. It means that the cushion will create a hue of soft color from the bright colored tint. 
So that's why this tint is perfect for gradient lips!

Overall, I love everything about this tint and aiming for #Janet , #Claire and #Adela next! :D

p/s : I'm wearing #Blondie :D
the zoom in version of this is the last lip picture :D

Thank you for reading! 
marvelikalife@gmail.com

33 comments:

Azwa Mislan said...

kat belakang ada BIGBANG muehehe.

Mizu said...

hahaha..i'm a fan btw..haha

Sabrina Tajudin said...

they look like markers! cantikk! <3

LauraLeia said...

The cushion tints look amazing!! Plus the packaging is so eye-catching, hehe :D

Tiffany Elle said...

I love the second color! I want to try this :)

Mizu said...

they are! :D

Mizu said...

that's so true :D

Mizu said...

please do :) :)

yuhjiun said...

Blondie looks nice! :D

http://babymiloxoxo9.blogspot.com

Mizu said...

it does! :D

Rini Cesillia said...

how come the packaging look so attractive and I really like #april color, so unique! :D

Raimar ღ Guevara ღ said...

Oh sweetie both are really cute colors!
xx


www.sakuranko.com

Chee Z said...

I love the second colour they are all so dolly looking, and the gradient lips look very nice too! the packaging Is super cute as well, thanks for the review :D

Mizu said...

oh, you got some nice interest! :D

Mizu said...

it does, I even think to buy another one of that color :D

Mizu said...

thank you chee! please do try them :D.. its very worth it :D

Bethany said...

I actually love these, particularly Blondie. Very nice and clear lip swatches, too. ^^

Michelle Tang said...

I have bought a bunch of these too and I find them just as good as you do. :)

The Serotinal said...

I think the gradient looks very nice! :D It's a very innovative idea. ^^

Mariani Lo said...

I love the gradient Lips :D and it really suit on u :))

Xoxo
Mariani

http://marianilo1314.blogspot.com

Jojo Seah said...

Oooh. Looks nice! :)

Mizu said...

Thank you!You've tried them too? :D

Mizu said...

I saw your posting about these too! I was looking for review that time and find your post about these tint :D

Mizu said...

Thank you dear :D
I thought I failed big time..haha XD

Mizu said...

thank you so much Mariani :D
Everyone can pull off this look :D

Mizu said...

Isn't it?

Bethany said...

I haven't yet. It's a superficial love based on swatches so far. xD But I hope to try them.

Mizu said...

It actually looks better than in pictures..I'm not sure why it turns a bit lighter in photos too..it's good, please try them :D

Istiarina Putri said...

the color turns out really niceeee! but I have love-hate relationship with bright pink lips :p


the packaging is really nice and cuteee >_<


http://utotia.blogspot.com/

Mizu said...

it's not really bright..it's more to warmer tones.. :D
but this is really nice, u can tone it down with lip concealer :)

Fräulein Schnee said...

I didn't know about this product. The packaging is really nice. Also the pink shades look so nice on your lips (btw. I think you have nice lips :D)...Thank you for this review!

Mizu said...

this is launched earlier this year and not many knows about other brands like this included me. I just saw this coincidentally while reading some Korean blogs :D


Thank you so much :D

anzunnie said...

Your lip swatches look so gorgeous ! Love your reviews a lot too - had to follow ♥

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back as soon as possible :D